Hello,
I have a hp spectre x360 2020 and it's spec is:
CPU: i7-1065G7
RAM: 16GB
GPU: Intel Iris Plus G7 Graphics
HDD: Kingston KC2000 1TB
Display: 4K OLED touchscreen
OpenCore: 0.6.2

I had installed macOS and moved the EFI folder from USB to the internal hard drive.
Then I tried to boot from the internal drive and select macOS.
I just stuck!!!!!
As the thumbnail below!!

The EFI folder is completely the same.
It just won't boot from internal drive.
Can someone give me a hand?

Attachments

• 1603802000971.png
    1603802000971.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
This seems to be a problem everyone is having. It the same as a "End RandomSeed" freeze. I've only seen 2 laptops that got it working, an HP Envy 13 and a Lenovo Yoga.

I think the problem is touch control in BIOS.
If I boot opencore on my internal drive, I will get a touch control function for the picker.
My screen's up right corner will come up a keyboard icon let me control the picker without using keyboard.
If I select macOS then it will stuck at EXITBS:START (AKA End RandomSeed) and the keyboard icon disappear simultaneously.

Colver don't have this kind of problem, I had tried before with internal storage.

Maybe the touch control function is the problem.
Perhaps opencore will fix that in future version?

Would you mind sharing your files so far? I couldn't even get it to boot on external and I've been trying for days...

Would you mind sharing your files so far? I couldn't even get it to boot on external and I've been trying for days...
Have you checked your BIOS settings? Its typically disable Vtd, cfg-lock, fastboot, secureboot, and networkstack, turn off serial port, xhci handoff (usb setting) enabled, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back