Contribute
Register

[Solved] Opencore Boot Mojave but no Catalina 10.15.3 on X299

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send IOReg! You've got work to do my friend.
Hello
Here is the IOReg
The OC folder is untouched
I haven't plug back the PCIe card, there is only the Radeon VII
Thanks again

Attachments

• X299 sage 10G - 10.15.3 - Only Radeon VII.ioreg
    4.5 MB · Views: 60
  • X299 Sage10G OC Mojave Catalina.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
Are you using your original EFI folder, not mine? Correct?

Damn, I did some editing on your patches as that didn't seem quite right. Either way you're running.

Damn, I did some editing on your patches as that didn't seem quite right. Either way you're running.
Witch ones are wrong ?
witch one do you/I need ? (i can find them back)

Last edited:
Lets start with the SSDT-NVME. It points to RP09 in the SSDT as shown here. Shown below. Incorrectly!

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 12.30.59 PM.png

However, in your IOReg you can see that RP09 is actually a set of USB ports. RP09 and RP11 are XHC1 and XHC2. That is being taken care of by your SSDT-XHC which is correct. Shown below.

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 12.32.39 PM.png

So lets find where the NVME actually sits. It seems like its on PC03.BR3A.SL09. I've attached an updated SSDT for the NVME. Give it a shot. It might work!

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 12.34.55 PM.png

Also please add this SSDT-DTPG. The thunderbolt and many other SSDT's rely on this.

Attachments

• SSDT-X299-NVME.aml
    299 bytes · Views: 41
  • SSDT-DTPG.aml
    100 bytes · Views: 50

Attachments

• SSDT-X299-ANS.aml
    537 bytes · Views: 33
Lets start with the SSDT-NVME. It points to RP09 in the SSDT as shown here. Shown below. Incorrectly!

View attachment 450171

However, in your IOReg you can see that RP09 is actually a set of USB ports. RP09 and RP11 are XHC1 and XHC2. That is being taken care of by your SSDT-XHC which is correct. Shown below.

View attachment 450172

So lets find where the NVME actually sits. It seems like its on PC03.BR3A.SL09. I've attached an updated SSDT for the NVME. Give it a shot. It might work!

View attachment 450173

Also please add this SSDT-DTPG. The thunderbolt and many other SSDT's rely on this.
Thank for the explanation, I understand :thumbup:

Actually quick edit. That won't work. Use this one. It's from KGP's GitHub that I saw got from @tonyarnold 's build where honestly you should be looking. Here's the link.

That where the SSDTs originally came from !
I add and enable the 2 SSDT
I plugged back the PCIe card : Thunderbolt (Still disable in BIOS) and Decklink (fully functional)
here the new IOReg

Attachments

• X299 sage 10G - 10.15.3.ioreg
    4.3 MB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back