Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Opencore 0.7.6 (Debug) USB installation option not showing on picker list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this app to see if it will give you a boot stick. I used it many months ago with the 0.6.3 when I could not get anything to work with my board using the guides for the OC. If it still has the booting in Russian then you need to change the language setting to the on you want. If it works then you have the basis for upgrading in the future in hand. Either by editing the file by hand as I do or using any of the other tools for this purpose, he can be a little slow to put out a new version but they come eventually.

I updated it to the newest version and it gave me a 0.7.7 OC so I ran it then I selected the options I used in the past for my board and made certain it is in English. It passed the ocvalidate without errors once done with the changes I did, in the ACPI folder I used the .aml for my board a coffee lake like yours the dortania guide told me to use and have booted my machine ever since. The audio no clue what the proper alcid= is for your board you will need to check that out and change it most likely. Hopefully it works for you, I also used the smbios for a iMac19,1 when generating the serials for it with the onboard graphics setup for computing tasks with the AMD card in your machine as the main one like mine.

Code:
MacUser2525:~$ /Volumes/Sea_To_Do/Downloads/OpenCore-0.7.7-RELEASE/Utilities/ocvalidate/ocvalidate /Users/MacUser2525/Desktop/EFI/OC/config.plist

Completed validating /Users/MacUser2525/Desktop/EFI/OC/config.plist in 1 ms. No issues found.

Edit: beaten to it during the configuring and the post.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back