Contribute
Register

Open Core on Z370

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent a good chunk of time trying to get OC working today. I can get it loaded to the Driver selector but when I select the install USB it just loops back to the BIOS. I have checked my folder structure and that seems to be correct.

I have the debug version running and have an extensive text file but I don't know what I am doing wrong from everything I am reading I thought I had it right.

Please review and point me in the right direction.
As I said before, you should try to set EnableWriteUnprotector to true and RebuildAppleMemoryMap, SyncRuntimePermissions to false as your Z370 was designed before 2018.

@Bustycat Sorry for being stubborn I appreciate your help.

New problem. I have been using my MacBook pro to do this editing and with 11.1 it seems to have broken my python and ProperTree crashes immediately. How do i fix that?

@Bustycat Sorry for being stubborn I appreciate your help.

New problem. I have been using my MacBook pro to do this editing and with 11.1 it seems to have broken my python and ProperTree crashes immediately. How do i fix that?
For Big Sur, download the installer from the official website of Python.

Okay how do I make it so when I open ProperTree it uses the python 3.9.1?

Okay how do I make it so when I open ProperTree it uses the python 3.9.1?
Just install Python and ProperTree will work again. Big Sur pre-installed the outdated and incompatible tk that Python requires so that’s why re-installing from the official package will work.

@Bustycat thank you so much for your help and guidance. I have the computer up and running on BigSur but I can't get the wifi working. I was hoping that I could use one of the new text files to get the wifi on this board working.

At least I can tether my phone via USB to the computer.

Last edited:
As I said before, you should try to set EnableWriteUnprotector to true and RebuildAppleMemoryMap, SyncRuntimePermissions to false as your Z370 was designed before 2018.

Thanks a lot for your Booter Quirks Tweak n i finally installed Big Sur on my Z370 system.
EnableWriteUnprotector to true and RebuildAppleMemoryMap, SyncRuntimePermissions to false
worked like a charm for me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back