Contribute
Register

[Open Core] Intel 10th gen laptop boot stuck at SMCRTC : stop followed by prohibit sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your support. I tried this EFI but on opencore boot picker the mac os installer partition is not available. Only available options are some tools like BootKicker.efi, ChipTune.efi, etc.
try this

Attachments

• config.plist
    30.9 KB · Views: 78
a verbose image may help....
I just tried to boot Catalina today wit another installer i created but i am now gettimg this before SMCRTC: stop
New Doc 2020-09-23 21.27.44.jpg

if you have created another installer, i will probably need to see the EFI folder, upload it
Thank you for your quick response. I have attached my EFI.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6 MB · Views: 88
Thank you for your quick response. I have attached my EFI.
no idea why you are using that setup for?

why the AMD aml files? do you have an AMD CPU in your laptop?

why all those kexts?

i spent time and effort setting you up with a config, and you used a completely new set that has no relevance on your hardware according to your profile

this is twice you have wasted my time and your time

good luck with your endeavours

no idea why you are using that setup for?

why the AMD aml files? do you have an AMD CPU in your laptop?

why all those kexts?

i spent time and effort setting you up with a config, and you used a completely new set that has no relevance on your hardware according to your profile

this is twice you have wasted my time and your time

good luck with your endeavours
No it's not that. Dont misunderstant the catalina and this efi was just a try with a spare usb. The Big Sur usb with all the config as you given me is still with me unultered. and sorry for that catalina post that freaky efi contain many stuff but in the confi.plist only the needed one is activated it is a universal sort of efi.

No it's not that. Dont misunderstant the catalina and this efi was just a try with a spare usb. The Big Sur usb with all the config as you given me is still with me unultered. and sorry for that catalina post that freaky efi contain many stuff but in the confi.plist only the needed one is activated it is a universal sort of efi.
no idea

a verbose image may help....
This is the verbose output when i try to boot with the efi and config.plist you gave

Catalina

Big Sur
Big Sur.jpg

Catalina
Catalina.jpg

Attachments

• Big Sur.jpg
    Big Sur.jpg
    737.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Catalina.jpg
    Catalina.jpg
    770.9 KB · Views: 65