Contribute
Register

Open core - After booting to the installer black screen occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte b360m d2v
CPU
I5 9600k
Graphics
Intel UHD 630 Graphics
Hi I am new to the scene of hackintosh. I tried today build the project with the guide followed multiple times. But my system doesn't seem to display anything after I chose to boot on the open core setting. I have a dvi to HDMI adaptor because my motherboard doesn't have an HDMI port. Idk if that's a problem and how can I fix this but previously I tried with my Rtx 3050 and it booted normally. But I don't want to use that card on my hackintosh neither install it with that . So I removed it temporarily from my system to be sure everything is ok. Here is my config.plist. If anyone can help me thank you. ! (Sorry for my bad English )

Attachments

• config.plist.txt
    30.9 KB · Views: 89
Cannot see your whole EFI folder, so suggestions are limited:

1. In config.plist/Kernel/Add, number 2 (Lilu.kext) should be dragged to the number 0 position. Intel Mausi.kext depends on it. Also I don't know why you need IntelSnowMausi.kext if you have IntelMausi.kext. Also I think you don't need RealtekRTL8111 if you have IntelMausi.kext.
2. In Misc/Security you might want to try changing "SecureBootModel" from "Default" to "Disabled" until you get everything working.
3. In UEFI/Drivers there is no listing for OpenCanopy.efi. But in Misc/Boot, you have PickerAttributes set to 17. Do you or do you not want to use the OpenCanopy GUI? If not, PickerAttributes should be set to 1.

Without seeing your entire EFI folder, I can't offer more.

[P.S. When uploading to this forum, please compress ("zip") your files. For instance, upload "EFI.zip" or "config.plist.zip" (unnecessary to convert to text).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back