Contribute
Register

Oops. Selected wrong NIC in Multibeast. Can't boot system anymore. HELP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Custom Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming5
CPU
I7-6700K-4,0 Mhz
Graphics
GTX960
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I accidentally installed the wrong NIC in Multibeast. Now my system won't boor anymore. I tried -s boot, no luck. Any suggestions or solutions?

It looks terrible:
image.jpg

boot it with unibeast and remove the kext in SLE and then install the right kext if that fails try turning off ethernet in the bios and it should boot

I accidentally installed the wrong NIC in Multibeast. Now my system won't boor anymore. I tried -s boot, no luck. Any suggestions or solutions?

It looks terrible:
View attachment 57463

The image you posted is not large enough for anyone to read.

This is a better image.

How do I know which kext to delete, and how do I do that, I tried to search here for a while, but ended up posting here.

all i can say is you must have damn good eyesight lol really do need a clearer picture

Ok. This must be better: link

Ok. This must be better: link

Either remove AppleHDA.kext, or remove VoodooHDA.kext. There is a conflict between the two kexts. You shouldn't need to use VoodooHDA.kext as there is a working solution in MultiBeast to the onboard audio of the motherboard in your sig.

Dil83

That is indeed the apple hda kext ,to remove it go to system library extensions and search for apple .hda kext put it in the trash then empty trash and reboot ,if you cannot boot try disabling sound in bios to boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back