1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello :)

So first off here's my set-up:
Core i7 920
IPMTB-TK (Truckee) Pegatron Motherboard
Galaxy GE Force 9500 GT 1GB

Followed all the generic instructions (installed 10.6.3, then upgrade to 10.6.6 and then multibeast).

When I first installed 10.6.3, both of my audio + network were working. However, once I upgraded to 10.6.6 with multibeast I lost both of them. I was able to get the audio to work thanks to the Audio Kexts & Enabler in Multibeast. The problem is with my network now, it doesn't even seem to recognize that there is anything plugged in? It keeps saying the cord is unplugged. I have tried installing the Lnx2Mac RealTek thing but no luck.

Interestingly enough, my internet works when I boot through iBoot.

Any ideas on what I can do?

Edit: Also just noticed that my system only registers 4GB of DDR3 when in iBoot when there are actually 6GB. What is going on?
Nvm. I realized that using iBoot will make the system run in 32-bit mode which maxes out at 4Gb RAM.

What do you have in /Extra/Extensions ?
Which custom kexts did you install ?

Here is the list of what I have under extras/extensions

ElliottForceLegacyRTC.kext
EvOreboot.kext
FakeSMC.kext
JMicron36xATA.kext
JMicron36xSATA.kext
NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

I dont believe I have any custom kexts installed?
Just the easybeast install and then the drivers for the audio. Also your RealTek install.

Hello,

I am on my way to install OSX on my computer (who has the same motherboard & processor as you).

Where did you found your DSDT file ? Did you made a custom one ? I'm looking all over the internet for this :p
Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back