GA-H97N WIFI
CPU
i5-4460
Graphics
GT 740
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,
some days ago I did a clean install of 10.13.1 and used MB 9.2.1. It works pretty well except the USB 3.0 ports. All ports are working with USB 2.0 devices, but only one of the front panel USB 3.0 ports is able to recognize USB 3.0 devices.

As a config template I used this guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...or-gtx-750-ti-using-clover-el-capitan.180966/

that means i enabled the following options in multibeast:
:ch: Drivers > USB > 7/8/9 Series USB Support <----Rehabman's two FakePCIID kexts
:ch: Drivers > USB > Increase Max Port Limit ####### in MB 9.2.1 the additional text for "9 series" is added #######

BIOS
:ch: Peripherals > XHCI Mode > Auto <--- Smart Auto gives you problems with USB peripherals

I found other posts about this topic but with other mainboards or Multibeast versions.
I'm hoping there is a simple fix for that ;-)

If it is too much risk to damage things by trying to fix this, I would live with just one USB 3.0 port, because I'm not very experienced with this topics - but I can follow guides :)

That saying - GREAT WORK GUYS for the great guides all around here! I pretty happy with my Hackintosh - for Details pls check the signature.

Kind regards,
Mike

DO NOT USE MB 9.2.1 with High Sierra ! Use v10, look at the homepage and in the download section

You can see the patch using clover configurator, look at the kext to patch part. You can remove it by editing your config.plist as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back