i5 6600k
Graphics
Asus Strix GTX 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I am using intgrated graphics (HD 530) because my graphics card is not currently supported. I have a dual monitor setup. My secondary monitor (HDMI) works as it should. My primary monitor doesn't work at all with OSX. In BIOS, I have primary graphics set to onboard (rather than PCI) and have IGPU Multimonitor set to enabled. With these settings, in BIOS, the monitors are mirrored. Half way through the first Apple loading screen, my primary monitor goes to black.

Does anybody know a fix to this? Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Using a displayport to DVI-D adapter now gets the monitor to work. The resolution is awful. The native is 2560x1600 - how do I reach this resolution? My other monitor is automatically set to the correct resolution (1600x1200).

Last edited:
Hello,

I am using intgrated graphics (HD 530) because my graphics card is not currently supported. I have a dual monitor setup. My secondary monitor (HDMI) works as it should. My primary monitor doesn't work at all with OSX. In BIOS, I have primary graphics set to onboard (rather than PCI) and have IGPU Multimonitor set to enabled. With these settings, in BIOS, the monitors are mirrored. Half way through the first Apple loading screen, my primary monitor goes to black.

Does anybody know a fix to this? Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Using a displayport to DVI-D adapter now gets the monitor to work. The resolution is awful. The native is 2560x1600 - how do I reach this resolution? My other monitor is automatically set to the correct resolution (1600x1200).
did you ever get it fixed ? I can't seem to use my dvi cable at all, I can get the display to work using a hdmi cable but my monitor is 144hz and hdmi only allows 60hz :/ using a. dvi to display port only supports 60hz aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back