i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
C2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0744DM3Y3/?tag=tonymacx86com-20 $11.99 - $12.99 (Grey + Silver)

C1 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XK3NPSN/?tag=tonymacx86com-20 (Non-Adjustable) $6.74

EDIT: 9/13/21 Looks like the 25% off coupon has returned today due to popular demand.

Here's the black version of the non-adjustable stand.

1631449421707.png

These are by far the best Cell Phone / Tablet stands I've tried out. Build quality is great. They look good too.
The quality is good enough that Apple could sell them. Good thing they don't. The cost could be at least $99.00.
Remember what they were asking for the Pro Display XDR stand ? $999.00. You could buy 100 of these for less than the cost of one XDR stand.
Screen Shot 12.jpg

This is the grey C1 non-adjustable version. Sells for an amazing $6.99 so stock up while they cost this little. They will certainly sell out at this price point. Borrows heavily from the 2012-2020 iMac stand design.

Buy one for your wife and kids too. This is the Grey version. The traditional Silver iMac like version is $9.99. There are many other color choices if grey or silver doesn't work for you.

1631214528562.png
1631279323152.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 18.jpg
    Screen Shot 18.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
This will even be capable of holding the soon to be released iPhone 13 that will be available after the 9/14 Apple Event. If using a mag safe charger, they will still fit on the stand. Even if the iPhone 14, gets a lot thicker, as reported by leakers recently, you're still good to go.

Screen Shot 12.jpg

Here's a pic of my Android phone on a C1 stand to give some idea of the height and angle.

IMG_20210915_071726698.jpg

Here's the phone mounted vertically for a better view of how the screen looks at this angle. The base is very stable even when the phone is vertical. Easy to use the touchscreen functions or just charge your phone while being able to see calls or texts coming in. Look, my LG android phone has a smaller camera notch than the new iPhone 13 !

IMG_20210915_080059020.jpg

Last edited:
You can even choose colors like Rose Gold, Blue and Red to match your iPhone or new M1 iMac. Awesome.

1631273429891.png
1631273773890.png

This Navy Blue color would be somewhat close to the Apple Logo side of the new Blue M1 iMac. The photos make it look slightly darker. I've never bought a blue one to see it with my own eyes.

1631273523616.png

1631273667319.png

Last edited:
Here's how the silver, adjustable C2 looks next to an iMac.

Screen Shot 24.jpg

Last edited:
If you want a wide range of height adjustment and a wider base, they offer this model for $9.99. Especially good for taller people that don't want to be staring down at their phone flat on their desk all day long. The build quality of these (CA02) is not as strong as the solid AL C1 and C2 models. It is very nicely made and lighter if you need to travel with it. It's easy to take apart. Uses some white plastic parts to hit the low price point. I bought a CA01 on sale for $6 on Amazon. See the pics below.

1631358653197.png

Screen Shot 21.jpg
Screen Shot 12.jpg

Here is my non-adjustable CA01 for comparison. Phone sits plenty high up for me when sitting at my desk. These are a perfect match for the new M1 iMac. Silver with the white bezels. With an iPhone 13 of course.

IMG_20210915_071304397.jpg

Last edited:
I'm happy that Apple hasn't bought this co. or started selling their own versions of these. The prices would be way higher for consumers like us. Just think if these had to be "Apple Certified" like lightning cables to be able to use one with your iPhone.

Amazon review:

This is very strong, very durable and very usable. It makes charging my phone much easier. In addition, it also makes using my phone for a quick second while I am working so much easier. This can also be a prop for your phone, so I can charge my phone and watch videos at the same without feeling the strain on my fingers. Overall, I highly recommend this product.

Last edited:
Another amazing deal on a 2 pack of the non-adjustable Silver version.

$3.90 each if you have Amazon Prime or spend over $25 on your total order.

Screen Shot 12.jpg

Remember that there is no cheap, breakable plastic in these, they're solid metal and will last until you either lose it or drive over it with a tank. They are that well built.

These 40% off coupons don't last long so act quickly if you want two of these.

Terms and Conditions:
  • Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
  • You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
If you just want a single, foldable version of this for travel, those sell for $9.99 in the Silver edition.

1631547300565.png

Last edited:
The 40% off coupon is still good today, 9/15/21. Gives you $5.20 off. Like a BOGO for free.

For the two pack, Silver C1 models. Non-adjustable version.

Screen Shot.jpg

About this item​

• What You Get: 2 universal solid aluminum cell phone stand in one package.
  • Upgraded Stability: Reinforced aluminum (3 mm in thickness) is adopted to ensure much greater stability. Considering that it is 25% thicker than normal stands, this one may be the most solid cell phone stand you have tried.
  • Wide Compatibility: Compatible with E-Readers, Nintendo Switch,Mobile Phones of any size, such as iPhone 11 Pro XS Max XR x 6 6S 7 8 Plus, Galaxy Samsung S10+ S10e S10 S9+ S9 S8+ S8 S7 Note 10 9 8, LG, Sony, Moto, LG, Google Pixel, Nexus etc, even with a heavy case on.
  • Anti-Scratch & Anti-Slippery: It is equipped with larger silicone pads to protect your device from slipping or scratching during use.
The Silver C1 model is my favorite. The anodized AL looks super sleek next to an iMac or Mac mini.

20210915_172227.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back