CPU
i5-9600k
Graphics
GTX 1080 ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
So the computer I used for my Hackintosh I recently upgraded and made it into my main PC. Fast forward a few months of me leaving my Hackintosh NVME SSD in the closet and I have Windows on an NVME SSD attached to motherboard. My mobo only has one of those slots, so I bought this exact thing. It works... sort of? I can boot and everything is usable, but graphical issues are noticeable which probably has little to do with the add-in card and more to do with me previously having a perfectly working (even woke-up correctly) AMD 7870 with my Hackintosh. Now I have a GTX 1080 ti. I want that to work, but I need to install the web driver. However, upon me trying to delete the AMD kexts and me trying to add the correct Nvidia ones, I can't mount partition in Clover Configuration. I tried a new version to no avail. It says there's a partition but when I click mount, the screen just kind of flashes and nothing else. Anyone have a solution to this? Thanks.

I'm having the EFI mounting issue also. The only way I can mount it is through Terminal with this command:

sudo mkdir /Volumes/EFI && sudo mount_msdos /dev/disk0s1 /Volumes/EFI

Make sure to replace disk0s1 with the correct disk and partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back