Contribute
Register

Ohchang's build: Gigabyte Z590 Vision G + i7-10700K + AMD RX580

F2158680 (and Configure to "Automatically") works:

Great news, over one week later, and after heavy usage of the machine, for more than 8h per day, I have not encountered any issue, lack, stuttering, or freezing, and no more kernel panics. :headbang:View attachment 536060
I'm happy to report it also works on my Z590I Vision D using F3158680. :)

Hi, I use Ohchang's USBPort, never map USB by myself and have updated to 11.6. Can I redo the USB map safely? I learned that XhciPortLimit won't work at 11.3+. But now I want to enable the other one type-C port...

Just updated to macOS Monterey 12.1 without any issues.

Well but what I want to do is to change the USB map.

I have done the remap of USB port using USBToolBox rather than Hackintool, since USBToolBox can work on Win10, so I don't need to boot my macOS with XhciPortLimit enabled.

I need help!. I bought the Gigabyte Z590 Vision G mainboard and the Intel Core i7 11700K CPU. I have a WD Blue 1Tb NVMe.

I downloaded the 6 EFI files and tried to create a bootable USB. I triedthe 6 EFIs one by one, but it does not even allow me to install system. I only get the EFI Shell option.

I created the installer on Windows by following the prompts on the Dortania page and simply copied the downloaded EFI to the EFI folder. But the installer does not work. (I used OpenCore 0.7.6.)

Please can you help me?... I have looked for a solution in many places without success.
In advance I thank you

I need help!. I bought the Gigabyte Z590 Vision G mainboard and the Intel Core i7 11700K CPU. I have a WD Blue 1Tb NVMe.

I downloaded the 6 EFI files and tried to create a bootable USB. I triedthe 6 EFIs one by one, but it does not even allow me to install system. I only get the EFI Shell option.

I created the installer on Windows by following the prompts on the Dortania page and simply copied the downloaded EFI to the EFI folder. But the installer does not work. (I used OpenCore 0.7.6.)

Please can you help me?... I have looked for a solution in many places without success.
In advance I thank you
Hi, I'm not an expert, but we can discuss anyway :). So, you see the OpenCore select menu but no install option? Have you tried this on the Dortania troubleshooting page?

hi, first of all congratulations on the hackintosh.
a question, I have the same processor but I do not have graphics. If I buy this motherboard, will the integrated graphics card work?
Can i use final cut?
it's for a friend
thank you boys

Last edited:
hi, first of all congratulations on the hackintosh.
a question, I have the same processor but I do not have graphics. If I buy this motherboard, will the integrated graphics card work?
Can i use final cut?
it's for a friend
thank you boys
nope

Back