Contribute
Register

Official HD 4000 Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anybody willing to help me ?

i have installed chimera from first but and graphics enabler is yes since then..
Is it possible to cause the problem the fact that i boot from uefi partition?
power management doesn't work too.

Hey guys, is it possible to have the HD 4000 working with a motherboard that only has VGA-out, no DVI or HDMI?

I haven't tried it myself, just have seen the tutorials saying that VGA won't work. Is there a way to change that?

The only DVI-out I have is on my dedicated card, but it is the HD 7850, no official support, and 10.8.3 update isn't working well with my PC. I think I'll just format the partition and reinstalll 10.8, it was booting and working fine, don't mind having weaker graphics since I'm not playing any games with OS X.

I have been trying to figure out why I can't use dual screen on my hackintosh. I have the HD 4000 right now, but plan on getting the evga 670 soon when I can afford it. I have two small screens connected, one via VGA to Mini-DVI connector, and then the second by VGA. When I turn on the computer, it uses the one on just VGA, the switches to the one on Mini-DVI, for the rest of the time. I am using the GA-UP5 th.

I have been trying to figure out why I can't use dual screen on my hackintosh. I have the HD 4000 right now, but plan on getting the evga 670 soon when I can afford it. I have two small screens connected, one via VGA to Mini-DVI connector, and then the second by VGA. When I turn on the computer, it uses the one on just VGA, the switches to the one on Mini-DVI, for the rest of the time. I am using the GA-UP5 th.

Never mind, I figured it out. Even though the VGA through thunderbolt works, the plain VGA doesn't because Mac's don't support. The only patch I found was one for Intel HD 3000, but I don't think it would work in my case because I am using Intel HD 4000.

So I have a i5-3570k on a H77n-wifi motherboard Everything looks (display)ok but thats before i run the multibeast options to fix audio,etc.. Ive tried like 20 different options and i cant seem to find a solution. I cant seem to find anyone that can offer help. Please someone help !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    605.9 KB · Views: 181
So I have a i5-3570k on a H77n-wifi motherboard Everything looks (display)ok but thats before i run the multibeast options to fix audio,etc.. Ive tried like 20 different options and i cant seem to find a solution. I cant seem to find anyone that can offer help. Please someone help !

1920x1080x32 in your boot file will fix it. I had the same problem. There is an option in the latest Multi Beast to add this.

1920x1080x32 in your boot file will fix it. I had the same problem. There is an option in the latest Multi Beast to add this.

I have been having similar issues and hoped that 1920x1080x32 would help, but it did not. I wonder if simply throwing my 660Ti card in will help.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back