Contribute
Register

Official CustoMac Mini 2012 Guide and Notes (in progress)

I use the Z77N-Wifi ITX board from Gigabyte

I am building one that does not have a Video card, just using HD4000

Had troubles with exactly the same config, applied PJALM patch for Z77N-Wifi and it works, incl. 1080p. Have no possibility to check higher resolutions.

Veiksmi,
Janis

Through HDMI the max. resolution is 1920*1200, so the 2560*1440 won't work. Your possibility would be the DP but this board doesn't have one.

Did somebody upgraded Mac Os to 10.8.5 ?

I did an update an hour ago. Just had to reapply audio kext. Everything else is working just fine

Updated to Mavericks from 10.8.5 on a CustoMac Mini 2012. Just had to replace FileNVRAM-1.1.2 to get iMessage working. AirPlay works fine. I'd never gotten it to work previously. Facetime also works.

Only issue I have is with playing iTunes movies. Not sure if my Dell monitor isn't fully HDCP compliant.

Are there any changes to Multibeast or tricks needed to upgrade from Mountain Lion?

Are there any changes to Multibeast or tricks needed to upgrade from Mountain Lion?

Bump.

I'm running a customac mini 2012 using 10.8.2 -- wanna upgrade this baby to 10.9.1. I see the guide:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

But I'm hesitant to do it until someone can tell me what settings if any I need to change/doctor on Multibeast. Do I use the DSDT as per 10.8 or is something different this time around? HDMI audio still working? Wifi issues?

Thanks guys!

I updated nothing special just use the newest versions, worked great.

Back