Contribute
Register

Official CustoMac Mini 2012 Guide and Notes (in progress)

Hello, i am new in hackintosh world and i have the same configurataion of you (Ga-Z77N Wifi, icore 7 3,4 Ghz, SSD 256 + HD 1 To + HD4000 64 Mb) but don't start at the boot : error mach-kernel : so please someone could send a archive of your Extra folder to have a good work and a good boot for me. Thank you. Best regards. Thierry from france (Bordeaux) :rolleyes:

I have been using optical out for audio for quite some time due to the fact that the DSDT for HDMI Audio would not wake from sleep under 10mins.

So I had some time today and extracted my DSDT, added HDMI patch from toleda's editing kit. Works perfectly and added a patch for sleep. It is working like a charm. I thought if any of you are having issues with sleep that I would post my DSDT.aml here. Motherboard H77n-Wifi Bios version F2. Use at your own risk.

Attachments

• DSDT. H77n-sleep fixaml.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 151
I've just built myself a new system with the same motherboard, a 2500k and a gtx660ti - and after installing and running multibeast, it will no longer boot past the white apple screen... I've reinstalled and reinstalled and does the same thing every single time. I have been using the nondst install method as I don't care for the HDMI audio. Am I missing something? As on my old install on a GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 i nondst installed with just the realtek ethernet and audio and it ran fine..

Its messing with my head! lol

I've just built myself a new system with the same motherboard, a 2500k and a gtx660ti - and after installing and running multibeast, it will no longer boot past the white apple screen... I've reinstalled and reinstalled and does the same thing every single time. I have been using the nondst install method as I don't care for the HDMI audio. Am I missing something? As on my old install on a GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 i nondst installed with just the realtek ethernet and audio and it ran fine..

Its messing with my head! lol

You are using a SandyBridge processor with an IvyBridge Motherboard. Also your Graphics card requires the GraphicsEnabler=No boot Flag. Default MultiBeast is Yes.

Take a look at Post #6 in this link NO MONITOR SIGNAL!!! I can no longer get to BIOS or USB BOOT KEY after changing BIOS settings

Also try installing without your 660 and add it after install.

tonymacx86 - Enabling HD 3000 graphics on 7-series motherboards ...

Are you installing Lion or Mountain Lion?

No problem. Remember that if you are going to install your 660 you will need GraphicsEnabler=No but I would suggest that you get your system how you want it then install the 660. If you need any help with MultiBeast then let me know.

I could use some help, I ran multibeast as the guide sad to do. I installed all the appropriate drivers. Now the computer will boot straight into mountain lion, except the boot fails unless i press -x to boot into safe mode. what do I do?

-thanks

I could use some help, I ran multibeast as the guide sad to do. I installed all the appropriate drivers. Now the computer will boot straight into mountain lion, except the boot fails unless i press -x to boot into safe mode. what do I do?

-thanks

Please elaborate on boot fails, what happens? screen garbled, infinitive spinning wheel. Kernel Panic?

Good question, I think it was a Kernal panic, lots of text on a white/gray background
Should I take a picture?

Good question, I think it was a Kernal panic, lots of text on a white/gray background
Should I take a picture?

Yes you can take a picture but it sounds like kernel panic. By the way the thread has been moved if you hadn't noticed.

005.jpg

I am sorry I hadn't noticed that the thread has moved, where to?

will I permanantly have to boot into safe mode? Also, once I insert my GPU How do I do GraphicsEnabler=no

where is that an option?

View attachment 58386

I am sorry I hadn't noticed that the thread has moved, where to?

will I permanantly have to boot into safe mode? Also, once I insert my GPU How do I do GraphicsEnabler=no

where is that an option?

Yes thats a Kernel panic, you are lucky that you get to boot in safe mode which is good as we can remove the problem you have installed in MultiBeast. Can you post exactly what you installed in MultiBeast and reply in your Own thread here
Stuck at Apple Logo and Spinning Wheel

Back