Contribute
Register

Official CustoMac Mini 2012 Guide and Notes (in progress)

I just updated the top post to include settings to enable HDMI Audio via the new DSDTs. ;)

this is my first "without DSDT" build, so I expect almost OOTB process, how wrong can one be...
Long story short, I couldn't get the HD4000 work. I can see it in "about this mac", but the WRAM size is set to 0 MB.
But the best is that 2 or 3 times it worked /with correct amount of RAM/, but after I reboot, it was away again, endless gray screen and I could boot only in safe mode.
I would appreciate any input.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-20 at 10.59.03 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-10-20 at 10.59.03 PM.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 653
Hey Tony - you updated the top post but you left this in.

1. Installation setup is UniBeast.
2. If you don't have access to a Mac, use iBoot + MultiBeast + Snow Leopard 10.6 Retail DVD.
3. Post installation is MultiBeast.

Does that mean that method number 2 works by installing Snow Leopard first and upgrading? I've been reading that this is not possible to do.

Hi and thanks for a great guide.

I've built a Hackintsh with this setup and everything is working great, except USB3.

Is there any possibility to get USB3 working?

Hello, I would really like to see a dsdt for hdmi audio on GA-H77M-D3H MB, I don't suppose I could use the recently added GA-H77N-WIFI optional 7 series dsdt since the are both H77?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I cannot get HDMI Audio to work.
So what I did:
1.Got my DSDT.aml and copied it to my Desktop
2.Ran MultiBeast with Tony's options enabled
3.Reboot
But it seems that there's nothing changed. Everything is working except HDMI Audio.
What am I doing wrong?

Did your HDMI device show up in the Sound menu?

I cannot get HDMI Audio to work.
So what I did:
1.Got my DSDT.aml and copied it to my Desktop
2.Ran MultiBeast with Tony's options enabled
3.Reboot
But it seems that there's nothing changed. Everything is working except HDMI Audio.
What am I doing wrong?

me too having the same problem..no hdmi output in menu

Back