Contribute
Register

Official CustoMac Mini 2011 Guide and Notes (in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your help peteywheat1. Finally i install only sound because graphics and other things are installed automatically. But i have problem, i install chimera with multibeast to run mac from hd directly but it show me error and it not run, but if i use the usb i don't have any problem. My harddisk have 1TB of size. Do you know why?

Thanks

I have the same motherboard ( GA-H67N-USB3-B3 F9 ) and have problems with the ethernet. It's not software related because if it happens to you again check to see if the ethernet port light is on. It seems to be the ethernet just stops working. Have run virtual lan test in bios and nothing. The only way I get it working is taking the power out for a bit. Maybe these boards are faulty. Hope this has helped? If you find a solution let me know!

OK so Im on windows after trying to use chameoleon and it wont go back to mac OS X ive tried many things but when i try to boot from unibeast it doesnt allow to get to the installer it just freezes on the apple logo
Please help Windows sucks

Hi,
My hackintosh is not boot from the HD.
I already tried 3 differents dsdt's for the h61n but i still have " "Still waiting for root device".

I also tried a lot of different plist. for example adding this lines in the plist:

<key>Default Partition</key>
<string>hd (0,2)</string>

and also no

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>

I don't know what i can do next.
Booting from the unibeat usb stick is working. At the moment i have no work from sleep but i already fixed this 3 days before.

At the moment i'm booting from the multibeast stick without any plist.

Can anybody help me

THX

CPU: core i3-2105
MB: gigabyte H61N-USB3
HD:Hitashi 160 GB
USB stick is: kingston

Hello guys!

Mobo: GA-H61N-USB3-B3 (F8 Bios)

CPU: Intel i5 2500k

Graphics: Intel HD 3000

First of all, I've been experiencing some random crashes with my ML build. Well, just 2 crashes in the last 24 hours watching youtube videos.

Installation was very fast with no problems at all. I used the same method and config as Lion: Unibeast+Multibeast. Then I fixed the VGA connector (my monitor is old, I need VGA) with the help of this guide by Juanerson: Editing Custom connector info for Intel HD 3000 Graphics (sandy bridge, OSX Lion) - InsanelyMac Forum - Page 10

I boot without typing any flag, graphics enabler is activated.

I'm not and expert about Hackintosh and english is not my native language but i'll do my best trying to help.

Hey,
so I have the same mobo as you and a i3-2105, and I too am using a VGA monitor...but I have been searching for WEEKS online trying to find someone who knows how to get QE/CI working on HD 3000 and a VGA monitor. I tried the link although no results :/ I tried editing the tables, but nothing changed. I'm not using a DSDT is that has anything to do with why I'm not seeing any results. Any way you could send me your edited AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.Kext? or post it? Thanks!

Ahhh okay I realized that I only have resolution...but no acceleration, so I'm assuming that means the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext is fine, but the one that isn't is the AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext? Is that correct and what editing was done to that kext if what I think is right?

I got Yosemite running fine on this build?
http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/150432-h67n-usb3-b3-build-problems.html
Have you tried this yet?

Also, this motherboard supports these upgrades:

Processor: i7-3770K
http://www.microcenter.com/product/388575/Core_i7_3770K_35GHz_LGA_1155_Processor

RAM: 2x 8gb G.Skill F3-10666CL9D-16GBXL
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231486

Will my Successful Yosemite Install support this?

I will need to re-install the OS X since i am going from Sandy bridge to Ivy Bridge?

Will it still work?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back