Contribute
Register

Official CustoMac Mini 2011 Guide and Notes (in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated my Mini to 10.7.4 with the software updater and didn't do any fix before. I thought it would work and didn't check tonymacx86 before.. Big mistake ;-) I now get a kernel panic upon booting.

How can I get my system working again? Appreciate your help, thanks :)

Edit: Booting single user mode and drop SSDT worked for me as well .. now I gotta figure out if the system is running slower .. For more info: http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=59889

Updated to 10.7.4 and using toleda's DSDT with samisnake's modified 0803 BIOS and sleep/wake no longer works. It was working in 10.7.3 however.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Skyboat said:
Updated to 10.7.4 and using toleda's DSDT with samisnake's modified 0803 BIOS and sleep/wake no longer works. It was working in 10.7.3 however.
This thread assumes the CustoMac Mini based on Gigabyte H67N-USB3 and H61N-USB3 motherboards. See this thread for the Asus P8H67-I Deluxe Mini http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=57134. The answer to your question is sleep/wake works on 10.7.4 with the configuration you described.

I updated from 10.7.3 to 10.7.4 with toleda dsdt for h67 and last chimera and i have sound via HDMI, no need run multibeast¡¡¡ is curious.

AP 008 cast creating a lot of heat out of the back. Just curious if anyone else experienced this or is it just a function of not a great power supply. I was thinking about getting a picopsu power supply so if anyone had any thoughts or experience with a specific model that would be great thanks. Specifically I am using i3 2105, h67n, crucial m4 64gb

i have to use appleRTC 1.4 to prevent CMOS reset after wake up. Sound work native via HDMI after update to 10.7.4, no need to run multibeast. But in preferences panel only appear the HDMI output. Artifacts was gone.

samuelglinglo said:
i have to use appleRTC 1.4 to prevent CMOS reset after wake up. Sound work native via HDMI after update to 10.7.4, no need to run multibeast. But in preferences panel only appear the HDMI output.
For all audio options, run MultiBeast; select only System Utilities and Patched AppleHDA/ALC889.
Screen Shot 2012-05-21 at 11.23.17 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-05-21 at 11.23.17 PM.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 298
I did this on my GA-H61N-USB3 MOBO and now the HDMI Video & Audio work great but my mouse is laggy as hell now making it for the most part unusable! I did search for a solution but didn't find similar circumstances. I'm running 10.7.4 on the f3 bios and the "DSDT-GA-H61N-USB3-F3-EHCI-HDMI.aml"... Any ideas on what I can do to fix? Thanks....

toleda said:
samuelglinglo said:
i have to use appleRTC 1.4 to prevent CMOS reset after wake up. Sound work native via HDMI after update to 10.7.4, no need to run multibeast. But in preferences panel only appear the HDMI output.
For all audio options, run MultiBeast; select only System Utilities and Patched AppleHDA/ALC889.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back