- May 20, 2010
- Asus Maximus VII Impact
- Core i7-4770K
- RX 560 + HD4600
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
dsdt answers:Audio shows no devices except my Logitech camera mic- I must have borked something when I did the install so I have to go back and re-read toleda's ML: Optimized AppleHDA for Realtek ALC8xx a couple of times. Maybe I just need to change the Audio ID to '3' to get HD3000 HDMI audio, but I'm a little surprised I don't get any analog preferences, even if they're wrong because they get defaulted to layout ID 1.
3. The DSDT in post #2... is this a DSDT from the latest batch of edits last year that was supposed to fix some sleep issues?
4. Does my BIOS ver have to match my installed DSDT? Current BIOS is F7 and the DSDT in post #2 is F9?
1. The dsdt version should not be higher than the BIOS. Recommend BIOS update to F9.
2. Post #2 H67N/F9 dsdt has the latest edits plus HDMI audio
3. In ML, Audio IDs changed simply because the old IDs no longer work. As Post #2 says, edit dsdt/HDEF/layout-id to 0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 for both onboard and HDMI audio.