Contribute
Register

Official CustoMac Mini 2011 Guide and Notes (in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
asuranceturix said:
Look at the 889 edited AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Resources/Platforms.xml.

In Platforms.xml/Pathmaps/Item ?/PathMapID/Pathmap 889/Item (last item)
Looks like:
Item 0/NodeID/30
Item 1/NodeID/6

Edit to:
Item 0/NodeID/17
Item 1/NodeID/16

My mistake; fixed above. What kext are you using? The correct kext does not have the code you pasted above (SPDIFIn) for 889 or 389. If you are not using the correct AppleHDA.kext, the instructions may or may not work.

toleda said:
asuranceturix said:

Looks like:
Item 0/NodeID/30
Item 1/NodeID/6

Edit to:
Item 0/NodeID/17
Item 1/NodeID/16

My mistake; fixed above. What kext are you using? The correct kext does not have the code you pasted above (SPDIFIn) for 889 or 389. If you are not using the correct AppleHDA.kext, the instructions may or may not work.

I got it from your thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45413 . Isn't that the kext I should use?

Update: it must surely be it, because your latest edit DO work! Thank you a lot, I couldn't be happier with my new HackMini :)

asuranceturix said:
toleda said:
asuranceturix said:

Looks like:
Item 0/NodeID/30
Item 1/NodeID/6

Edit to:
Item 0/NodeID/17
Item 1/NodeID/16

I got it from your thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45413 . Isn't that the kext I should use?
The 889 path map does not have that device. Make sure you are in the right pathmap before making any changes.

toleda said:
The 889 path map does not have that device. Make sure you are in the right pathmap before making any changes.

I was then just trying to make sense of your directions and edited on the only place I could find a similar string. However, these latest directions are absolutely correct and do work. Once again, thank you very much!

jfuoco said:
I used the suggested build, swapping out only the MoBo for the Gigabyte GA-H61N-USB3 shown here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005SCYHV8

I can boot into Lion in safe mode, however if I let the computer boot normally I get a really slow and laggy response at the login screen; slow to the point that I type my password and it takes 5+ minutes for the characters to register.

When I'm in safe mode I can login with regular response time, etc. Obviously the resolution is worse, whereas when I boot normally the resolution is beautiful. Could this issue be related to the graphics, or is it more likely that the graphics are just another consequence of booting normally vs in safe mode?

Thanks for any help guys.

Hi there. I'm having the exact problem. Did you find a solution for that? Thanks!

toleda said:
xduo said:
I've installed the H67N-USB3-F7-EHCI-HDMI.aml and 889_Lion_AppleHDA, but can't find the HDMI audio output
What HDMI device is attached? Attach a copy of IOReg.

The ASUS ML239H monitor's HDMI audio didn't work after upgrade to 10.7.3

Attachments

• Duo_macmini.zip
    348.6 KB · Views: 59
Hey hey,

will there be a new DSDT for the GA-H76N-USB3 with Bios F8 for support of IvyBridge and HDMI Audio preenabled?

Regards.

kartoffelsalat said:
Hey hey,

will there be a new DSDT for the GA-H76N-USB3 with Bios F8 for support of IvyBridge and HDMI Audio preenabled?

Regards.
When the next big DSDT update come out maybe... The HDMI depends on toleda.

summary:

this is a "Recommended Build"

- USB 3.0 ports don't work
- all Audio 3.5 mm (input and output) don't work
- vga output don't work
- one HDMI output don't work

- one HDMI works
- HDMI audio works
- USB 2.0 works

am i right?

Question: the Appstore don't work (unable to detect Hardware....)
What's wrong?

Chess crashes after the third move. Somebody else with this Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back