Contribute
Register

Official Clevo P150HM1/P170HM1 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problems with Appstore, iCloud fix... i tried many solutions but they did not work for me. I use wireless usb device (Edimax). I modified SMBios with many config. no one was worked for me. what smbios.plist i must use for P150HM to work properly with Appstore? Any idea?

usb lan can't use app store..and change your built-in wireless device.(I recommend Atheros AR9287)

dude, i got it and bought a new wlan Atheros ar9287. I changed with own wlan (realtek) which is not working on these builds, now atheros is working properly and perfect. a few problems still waiting... i can't use dual monitors.. when i plugged it on any hdmi led tv or monitor or crp monitor, blue screen comes and it forces me to reset with power button. and the other one is, usb 3.0 ports are not working properly. i installed lacie drivers and the last multibeast usb 3.0 drivers, it sometimes works but not with the proper speed. the last one is, sleep is not working. it sleeps, but after a few second, it is waking up. thanks for your wlan advice...

Actually,I just upgraded my hackintosh from 10.8.4 to 10.8.5 today,and luckily cmos reset didn't happen when I try to shutdown normally after it gave no response,getting stuck with something wrong.But cmos reset is still a problem when the system works well.I don't know why...

Hello again,

I can not install Mountain Lion in my clevo 170
is the model that takes the graph Nv 460

usb believe Unibeast with 10.8.5 ml
beginning but after the white screen with the apple
switches to black and stops

anyone know anything?

thanks for reading

In my clevo170m in DVD player does not recognize
anyone has a solution
thanks

Someone found how to solve the problem of the APPstore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back