Contribute
Register

October 18th 2021 Apple Event: M1 Pro/Max MacBook Pros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped by my buddy's house to play with his new 14" MacBook Pro with standard M1 Pro and even that outbenches my overclocked i9-9900K... Can't wait for Apple to put the M1 Pro and/or Max in the Mac mini.

IMG_3095.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait for Apple to put the M1 Pro and/or Max in the Mac mini.
Me too. Those will be the best value and performance per dollar of any desktop M1 based Mac Apple sells. I think they're taking so long because they want the supplies of M1 Pro/Max SoCs to be able to meet all the holiday demand this month and next. Wait times are already pushed into latter December for the new 14/16" laptops. I'm hoping for the Mini refreshes to ship by Q1 2022.

Last edited:
@CaseySJ
Enjoy it!!! Very nice laptop.
Thank you! It does double duty as a desktop when docked and connected to an external 4K monitor. Can't tell if it's a Mac Pro or a MacBook Pro! :)

Max Doubt
Max Yuryev bought the $4099 maxed out 14" MBP and now he regrets it. Learn why by watching his video explanation.

Six months later, M1 Pro/Max MBP are finding their way to the Refurb Store with 10% discount. US store was first. First occurrence on the European store spotted today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back