i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys!!

I successfully achieved my objective to make a hackintosh!! Gigabyte z390 Designare, 32 RAM DDR4, etc. I have had almost not any big problem, except from this one, which I don't understand at all.

Most of the times, when I boot, it works perfectly, I just use clover and initiate mac, and anytime it starts some codes appear and the OS (mojave) starts normally. However, sometimes, specially when I have had the computer off for around a day, the hackintosh does a weird boot.

The thing is, once I hit boot mac in Clover, lot of weird codes appear (not the ones that usually do), and take lot of time, untill an installer starts. I dont really know what installer is (I guess mojave, but I always turn the computer off). Of course I dont hit initiate mac installer in Clover, so this is the weird thing. I haven't taken a picture of the codes that appear, I will do it next time.

After rebooting the computer (and hit boot mac) some new weird codes appear and the computer doesn't initiate. I have attached a picture of those codes.

After those codes, I just restart again and in the third time mac boots perfectly.

Important note. In the second"failure", mac doesn't boot. I know it because when I restart the computer I just have to press the bottom for a short time, contrary to when the OS has booted, when I have to press restart bottom for a long time. However, those codes appear after I press boot mac in Clover!!!

Thank you very much for your attention.

E

Attachments

• IMG_20190731_010007_HHT.jpg
    IMG_20190731_010007_HHT.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 61
Hello guys!!

I successfully achieved my objective to make a hackintosh!! Gigabyte z390 Designare, 32 RAM DDR4, etc. I have had almost not any big problem, except from this one, which I don't understand at all.

Most of the times, when I boot, it works perfectly, I just use clover and initiate mac, and anytime it starts some codes appear and the OS (mojave) starts normally. However, sometimes, specially when I have had the computer off for around a day, the hackintosh does a weird boot.

The thing is, once I hit boot mac in Clover, lot of weird codes appear (not the ones that usually do), and take lot of time, untill an installer starts. I dont really know what installer is (I guess mojave, but I always turn the computer off). Of course I dont hit initiate mac installer in Clover, so this is the weird thing. I haven't taken a picture of the codes that appear, I will do it next time.

After rebooting the computer (and hit boot mac) some new weird codes appear and the computer doesn't initiate. I have attached a picture of those codes.

After those codes, I just restart again and in the third time mac boots perfectly.

Important note. In the second"failure", mac doesn't boot. I know it because when I restart the computer I just have to press the bottom for a short time, contrary to when the OS has booted, when I have to press restart bottom for a long time. However, those codes appear after I press boot mac in Clover!!!

Thank you very much for your attention.

E

Hi there.

The screengrab does give clues to this problem.

Which guide did you use / how did you install Mojave?

:)

Hello!!

Today I had a boot problem (check attached picture), but, as always, I just restarted and everything works.

The guide I used to install Mojave was this: https://github.com/cmer/gigabyte-z390-aorus-master-hackintosh

I have read that changing my SMBIOS to 19.1 improve the stability of the machine. I did it today. I changed from 18.3 to 19.1, and as the serial number changed I adapted the MLB in RT variables in clover configurator.

Attachments

• IMG_20190803_141456_HHT.jpg
    IMG_20190803_141456_HHT.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back