Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus b450 Elite
CPU
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
Graphics
Nvidia Gigabyte GTX 1080
Hello,

I'm new to hackintosh and I have made a little mistake while making my installation disk.
When I boot up my Installation disk, it says "OC: Failed to load configuration!".
At first, I restarted it a few times, normally. After 3-4 restarts, I opened up OpenCore Sanity Check (https://opencore.slowgeek.com) just to see that i'm missing the entire UEFI Group. I haven't figured out how to fix it after a few hours so i'm asking here.
Here is a picture of what OpenCore Sanity Check looks like for me, the rest is all correct. This is the only RED CROSS.

1617663996322.png

Thanks in advance

Update:
I have fixed my plist but I get a different error now.
Here is my plist and the error I get.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• config.plist
    27.2 KB · Views: 667
  • image_2021-04-06_124044.png
    image_2021-04-06_124044.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 1,113
use ProperTree instead
Update: I fixed my entire plist and got everything all green checks on Sanity Check except for one which was red:
  • DeduplicateBootOrder was deprecated in OpenCore v0.6.5
When I boot up, it works fine until a certain point where it says:

Mac-Pro.local com.apple.xpc.launched[1] (org.ntp.sntp.178) <Warning>: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

I tried installing High Sierra and Sierra but neither of them worked, both gave me the same error.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 1617797827856.png
    1617797827856.png
    23.8 MB · Views: 269
Update: I fixed my entire plist and got everything all green checks on Sanity Check except for one which was red:
  • DeduplicateBootOrder was deprecated in OpenCore v0.6.5
When I boot up, it works fine until a certain point where it says:

Mac-Pro.local com.apple.xpc.launched[1] (org.ntp.sntp.178) <Warning>: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

I tried installing High Sierra and Sierra but neither of them worked, both gave me the same error.

Thanks in advance

you need to disable your serial ports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back