Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus PRIME b250m-k
CPU
i3-7100
Graphics
HD 630
the alcid argument in bootargs does not work. in the second config file works (alcid = 13) does not work even DeviceProperties - Add for audio device. OpenCore 6.3. It works everything, WIFI, Bluetooth but audio does not. I made a new config.plist from the beginning (oc sample.plist) and everything works without errors except alcid.

Attachments

• config.plist
    24 KB · Views: 105
the alcid argument in bootargs does not work. in the second config file works (alcid = 13) does not work even DeviceProperties - Add for audio device. OpenCore 6.3. It works everything, WIFI, Bluetooth but audio does not. I made a new config.plist from the beginning (oc sample.plist) and everything works without errors except alcid.
hey man! I recently started tweaking the post install stuff on my Lenovo s540, but I have the same problem where nothing with a boot arg or device-properties works. have you made any progress on the problem?

If you are still struggling with the audio, I would suggest you try using Hackintool to diagnose your issues, and then use headkaze's Pin Configurator app to resolve.

Google for 'Mini Guide for AMD AppleLAC.kext custom builds' which is written by Gigamaxx.

You'll have to get a copy of IORegistryExplorer as well as Headkaze's Pin Configurator, IORegistryExplorer and Hackintool app. You should also have access to a copy of your BIOS DSDT.aml, using MaciASL to check for the values.

So you follow the instructions to obtain and open the codec. You edit the list and remove any non-working pinouts, making sure the settings below matches your Codec address from the DSDT. Then you select Get ConfigData and copy the verb instructions and save into a new Info.plist in to your AppleALC.kext (for me I just wrote over Mirone's Realtek ALC282 v1 configdata). You then reboot, run Pin Configurator, IORegistryExplorer and Hackintool again. In Pin Configurator you import from IORegistryExplorer (to see if you get any values) and repeat the process of Generate Configdata and saving your verb instructions to the configdata in Info.plist in AppleALC.kext. Now if you DON'T get any values or pinouts from the import in Pin Configurator, you'll need to refer to your IORegistryExplorer, search for HDEF and see if you see any values appearing on the right. Then you scroll down and look for the layout-id and device-d. Mine was '07 00 00 00' for layout and device-id was '70 a1 00 00' - but referring to Hackintool > Sound > highlighted ALC282 Sound Card and clicking the Magnifying Glass icon next to my sound card, it referred to an ALC3221.kext which recognised the card. So I right clicked to open the kext and looking inside the Info.plist, gave me a layout-id of 28. So I then added these to the Clover Configurator config.plist of my EFI/Clover in the Devices/Properties section for the ALC282 which came under PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1F,0x3) and wrote them as '03000000' and '70A10000' with layout-id of 28 or 1C000000, including the Inject Audio ID under Devices (set to 28). Also changed the layout-id to 28 for my injected ALC282 in the AppleALC.kext file. That worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back