Contribute
Register

OC 0.7.0 OCS: Missing key Flavour, context <Tools>!

Status
Not open for further replies.
will do but did I add the Flavour bit correctly to the plist? As I'm still getting the validation error, I am not sure
you seemed to have added some extra spaces for some reason in the Tools section

best to edit with plistEditPro and re saving it properly

save and close and then re run the ocvalidate on it

Here's what I don't get. What is the u in there for anyway ? Isn't the word pronounced flav(or) ? Makes no sense. Just like when jony ive says Alu min ium. when there is only one i in Aluminum. ;)

After I moved from Canada (British English) to US (American English) it took me a long time to drop my "u's" from various words. There are some words that are spelled the same but pronounced differently, like "capillary." CA-pil-lar-y (American) vs ca-PIL-lar-y (British). We can always tell the Canadians in the room when we pronounce it like that.

And we can always tell who are the Americans when they say "why y'all speak weird?"

And I occasionally will throw in an "eh?" here and there.

will do but did I add the Flavour bit correctly to the plist? As I'm still getting the validation error, I am not sure
Read this: [HOW TO] OpenCore 0.6.9 > 0.7.0 differences

If you study this, you will discover that Flavours works if Picker Attributes=144. In your config.plist I see 17. And you have 2 UEFI Shell tools, the one that has Flavour property has Enabled=False and the one without Flavour is enabled.

Yo say "OCS: Missing key Flavour, context <Tools>!" error but I cannot find info on how to solve this issue. I think you have looked for changes from 0.6.9 to 0.7.0 with little effort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back