Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> OC 0.6.7 Big Sur Lenovo m93p tiny shutdown issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Edhawk,

I've went back to the beginning and rebuilt MacOS. But I've ended up at the same position.

Here's my hacktintool shot showing the config you describe.

I'm not sure what to do now.

Screenshot 2021-03-18 at 07.55.59.png

Add the two SSDT's attached below to your /CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder or /OC/ACPI folder & two corresponding entries in your /OC/config.plist.

The SSDT-EHCx_OFF.aml should set your system to just use the XHC controller for your USB ports. This should make it easier to ensure all your ports are correctly discovered and added to your USB configuration/USBPorts.kext

The SSDT-Fix-USB-Shutdown.aml should hopefully help fix your shutdown issues, once the USB Configuration has been finalised.

Attachments

• SSDT-EHCx_OFF.aml.zip
    820 bytes · Views: 56
  • SSDT-Fix-USB-Shutdown.aml.zip
    830 bytes · Views: 66
Hi Edhawk,

I installed SSDT-EHCx_OFF.aml, and then remapped my USB ports with USBInjectAll enabled. The USB view in hackintoshtool is the same, apart from EH01 and EH02 no longer show in the top panel. Only XHC. I then removed USBInjectAll and used my new USBPorts.kext. Finally I removed my FixShutdown-USB-SSDT.aml and patch, and tried your SSDT-Fix-USB-Shutdown.aml with no patch. Still no luck I'm afraid.

Last edited:
I think I found the fix. I flashed the BIOS to the latest version and it now powers off when I shutdown.
Would you be able to share your EFI?

I just picked up one of these Lenovo's and I would like to give it a try

Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back