Contribute
Register

Observations One Hour into WWDC 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for interrupting dear moderators but I think the new mac pro will make our Hackintosh world live longer :) that's the most important thing to us right :headbang:

Sorry for interrupting dear moderators but I think the new mac pro will make our Hackintosh world live longer :) that's the most important thing to us right :headbang:

Apple did the hackintosh community a huge favor when they released the iMac19,x without a T2 chip.

Apple T2 Security Chip.
Data on Mac Pro is protected by the Apple T2 Security Chip. It integrates discrete processors into a single chip. It also ensures that the lowest levels of software aren’t tampered with and that only operating system software trusted by Apple loads at startup.

Doesn't look promising for the future of hackintosh...

Apple T2 Security Chip.
Data on Mac Pro is protected by the Apple T2 Security Chip. It integrates discrete processors into a single chip. It also ensures that the lowest levels of software aren’t tampered with and that only operating system software trusted by Apple loads at startup.

Doesn't look promising for the future of hackintosh...

I would expect a T2 in the new Mac Pro.

As long as there's a current Mac model that still doesn't have a T2, it's all that I can ask for.

Last edited:
One thing Apple made sure of: No one can say that this is not a Pro machine. Just look at all the specs. Up to 1.5 TB of ram and a 1400 Watt PSU. Mind boggling. It looks as if Jony Ive was given total control over the design of the MP 7,1.

Since who created the T2 chips are humans, other humans will crack it and bypass it, this is the totally complete truth, Hackintosh history tells it, I know it will be a pain in the as* and 5 years is enough time for someone to rise with a hack tool for it, or am I dreaming o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back