Contribute
Register

NVRAM-URGENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, hackintosh still didn't boot. Could it be because I have an nvidia gpu? I can't boot verbose mode as well for some reason. Sorry about this.

For some reason, hackintosh still didn't boot. Could it be because I have an nvidia gpu? I can't boot verbose mode as well for some reason. Sorry about this.

Yeah, Nvidia might be a problem... Please boot in verbose mode and post a photo of where it gets stuck.

For some reason, verbose mode doesn't seem to be working for me. When I try to boot in verbose mode, it still boots like normal and I can't see the error. Should I copy your kext, config.plist and drivers folders, and use unibeast to inject nvidia?

For some reason, verbose mode doesn't seem to be working for me. When I try to boot in verbose mode, it still boots like normal and I can't see the error. Should I copy your kext, config.plist and drivers folders, and use unibeast to inject nvidia?

I don't think Inject Nvidia should be used. WhateverGreen should handle it.

It's been so long since I've had an Nvidia card, I forgot what a PITA they are...

I have whatevergreen in my kexts folder. Should I put it somewhere else? Really sorry about disturbing you again. I've attached my efi folder as well (Ignore the icon things in the folder, it happened when I was compressing it). Maybe that would make things clear? Thank you!

Attachments

• ezyzip.zip
    21.5 MB · Views: 37
I have whatevergreen in my kexts folder. Should I put it somewhere else? Really sorry about disturbing you again. I've attached my efi folder as well (Ignore the icon things in the folder, it happened when I was compressing it). Maybe that would make things clear? Thank you!

Please try this one.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.5 MB · Views: 38
Will try it and let you know. Thank you for helping me through this! It really means a lot:)

Do I have to change the config.plist and the usb kext in this?

If you already did your USB kext, then there's nothing else to do.

The new efi file doesn't seem to be working either. It appears that I am unable to run verbose mode on newer versions of clover, which may be why I can't see the error here. Is there another way to fix this? Really sorry about this:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back