Contribute
Register

NVRAM-URGENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried it, and it still shows the same error message. Is there any other way to fix this?
Here is my /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched
Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 7.14.54 PM.png

Here is my drivers/uefi folder:
Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 7.15.26 PM.png

Here is my kexts folder:
Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 7.15.43 PM.png

Is there any other kext or efis that I need? It still says failed getting NVRAM.

Thank you! So I just replace my efi files with yours right? Do I need to change anything in the folder, as I have a MSI Motherboard, and you have a Gigabyte?

Thank you! So I just replace my efi files with yours right? Do I need to change anything in the folder, as I have a MSI Motherboard, and you have a Gigabyte?

The ACPI files in my EFI will work for your motherboard too.
The drivers and kexts are the same. Just delete the USB ports kext and create your own.

You can even use the config.plist if you delete everything in config.plist > Device > Properties.

The drivers and kexts are the same. Just delete the USB ports kext and create your own.

You can even use the config.plist if you delete everything in config.plist > Device > Properties.
Thank you! So the part in blue is what I am supposed to delete from the config.plist right?
Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 9.33.13 PM.png

How would I create a usb kext? Really sorry, I am very new to this:(

Thank you! So the part in blue is what I am supposed to delete from the config.plist right?
View attachment 493923

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 9.33.13 PM.png

How would I create a usb kext? Really sorry, I am very new to this:(

Use the following guide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back