Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> NVRAM Motherboards z390

Status
Not open for further replies.
good, it's a step forward

I'm still waiting for the current files
Tell me you already tried that EFI ????????

I have even included my patched DSDT, which should definitely be used if you use the same Motherboard and the DGPU in PCI-1, PCI-2 is disabled, so I use my GTX 1070 for Windows 10.

Tell me you already tried that EFI ????????

I have even included my patched DSDT, which should definitely be used if you use the same Motherboard and the DGPU in PCI-1, PCI-2 is disabled, so I use my GTX 1070 for Windows 10.

Unfortunately, I have tested it ... just that I have to go back a bit ... "native" in any language or dialect of a language, if it exists as a word, means the same as in English or in your own language (which I do not know and do not care about), namely: "from birth", from his mother, from himself ... and therefore he does not need, as I said before, no correction and he will behave in any situation the same ... good, I cleared this ...

I am now returning to your efi folder and the dsdt patches it contains ... unfortunately, on the same board with the same bios version, there is no NVRAM NATIVE ... the test has not passed on me ...

I do not comment more, just wish you success with your native nvram ...

that's all ... thank you

Unfortunately, I have tested it ... just that I have to go back a bit ... "native" in any language or dialect of a language, if it exists as a word, means the same as in English or in your own language (which I do not know and do not care about), namely: "from birth", from his mother, from himself ... and therefore he does not need, as I said before, no correction and he will behave in any situation the same ... good, I cleared this ...

I am now returning to your efi folder and the dsdt patches it contains ... unfortunately, on the same board with the same bios version, there is no NVRAM NATIVE ... the test has not passed on me ...

I do not comment more, just wish you success with your native nvram ...

that's all ... thank you
As you want, for me it works 100%, I am not obliged to help anyone, I only share what works for me and maybe I can help other people.
Too bad, for you, do not do it.

thank you ...
for now I do not pronounce myself

look how we do ... when you can
1. Put a new variable named as you want in nvram
2.restart
3. Verify if that variable still exists in nvram

and I continue to wait for the files you are using now (r4935 possible)

Reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back