CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello friends!

Update Fix>

With Clover_v2.4k_r4919 now everything works perfect, EmuVariableUefi-64.efi + Clover Scripts are not necessary now.

Only AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, necessary now!!!

Captura de Pantalla 2019-04-06 a la(s) 11.22.45 p. m..png

Old Problem (Fixed)>
I would like to open this thread of discussion and help, with owners of z390 motherboards, there is currently no native nvram support for these boards, my Maximus XI Hero (WiFi), needs nvram emulated using EmuVariableUefi-64.efi + Clover Scripts.
However something seems to be wrong as it seems to not remember the last system chosen to boot, I have 4 systems (Linux, Windows 10, High Sierra and Mojave), probably something wrong in my Clover configuration or really something is not right.

My Rampage V Extreme works well and remembers the last system chosen to boot using nvram emulated as well.

For that reason I would like to know the experience of other people with these motherboards and the methods used to have nvram working.

Someone else with a motherboard Maximus XI Hero or Maximus XI Hero (WiFi), that can share your work.

Last edited:
Hey @DexterOX just wanted to follow up on this. Is NVRAM available or not on Z390? I'm not clear. This is the only post that seems to suggest so.
I have NVRAM completely native in my Maximus XI Hero WiFi with the latest BIOS

Versiune 10052019/04/288.09 MBytes
ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) BIOS 1005
"Enhanced security.
Improved SSD device compatibility.
Updated RAID driver.
Improved DRAM compatibility.

see you that after a month ?
I have NVRAM native from bios 0905

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back