GTX780 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,

So I did a fresh install of Yosemite, using UniBeast, used -x -v to get into the Install.

Installed fine, used Multibeast - Easy Beast with the Post Installation...

I need to install my GTX 780 TI , so I actually did the whole Unibeast/Multibeast without the 780Ti in the machine...following guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-working-dual-780-ti-4k-hackintosh-build.html

Im having a problem when trying to install the Nvidia Web drivers:

Its saying OSX 10.10.1 is not supported!? I have had a look through the forum but cant find a fix for this...

I have tried booting with the card both in and out using nv_disable=1 but still not luck on the driver install...

Tried swithing the machine from 3.1 to 4.1 to 5.1 using Multibeast. Still getting the same message.

Please help, my hackintosh has been nothing but trouble... hence why the fresh install.

Thanks,

Martin

Yeah, I got it too work... not sure how either, It honestly was like magic. One of them finally installed, but then would open the prefs, I got annoyed turned off. Went away for a couple of hours when I rebooted up, the drivers were working properly, and I could finish my install.

I now have serious crashes/freezes when rendering or under heavy load. So disheartening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back