Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Web Drivers for 10.9.x Mavericks Found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works as it should. performance improvements everywhere ...I don't know why :D .

just in time :) had my 780 Ti Classified waiting for a week, hooked it up yesterday and today and now I find out I don't have to be on Windows all the time? great! all OpenCL application crashing before don't crash. don't got any problems.. multi monitor, ethernet, sound.. thank you!

"this computer is not compatible with the nvidia web driver"
???

Installed, Will Boot with IGPEnabler=Yes, although CUDA still not supported in After Effects, FCPX still crashes when trying to render :(

-Heyyoumen

Gigabyte 670 and os x 10.9.1.

Black screen, no load the driver... Like run Windows and the monitor lose signal and then get it, but without get it xD

I can't enter to os x, even - x doesn't work

Anyone know how can I solve this?

Okay, I found the problem

With this drivers my monitor doesn't work because it use dvi. I have tried a monitor with HDMI and it works (only CUDA losed).

Anyway to get it work with dvi?

FANTASTIC NEWS!

Im going to live with the crashes for now until everythings officially released, I don't want to risk messing up my hackintosh (doing some important work right now), but this is awesome that a fix is confirmed to come soon. Will be doing a clean install when 10.9.2, Multibeast/Unibeast, CUDA and the Web drivers come out.

Nvidia must have heard our cries :D

Now all we do, is :beachball:wait:beachball:

I use DVI fine with my 780 B rev and opencl is fixed. CUDA not working until updated.

Important notes from other problems i've seen

1. Installer checks for 3,1, 4,1, or 5,1. If you use multibeast default and system def of 3,1 it'll install fine. If you changed it, you may need to pacifist the install sine installer checks for a mac pro.
2. If FileNVRam is installed, setting web driver will actually try to set driver in nvram instead of modifying org.chameleon.Boot. You'll notice the nv web driver arg will be in box when you reboot like this, if you remove that it will NOT load the R331 driver.

If all you are trying to get is to fix rev B 780 and titan, you can just copy the opencl lib from web driver to 10.9.x driver to fix crash and retain cuda. If you are trying to use a 780TI, you must use whole driver and even then consider it very beta and untested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back