Contribute
Register

Nvidia web driver installer has encountended a problem (10.13.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock Z370M Pro 4
CPU
i7 8700k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 970
Hi, i need your help, if there is any good soul to save my experience with first hackintosh build, i would be glad
(sorry for my english, not my main language)

anyway, i build hackintosh with i7-7800K, Asrock Z370M Pro 4 motherboard and Nvidia GTX 970. (i also have 16GB ram etc, but i dont think this is important)

I successfully installed macOS 10.13.0 High Sierra using guide on this page, then opened Multibeast and checked this:
UEFI boot mode
audio: ALC892
network: AtherosE2200Ethernet v2.2.2
Bootloader: Clover UEFI Boot mode
I also selected Mac Pro 5,1 system definition and Nvidia Web Drivers Boot Flag, as i read i need to select this to install nvidia drivers properly.

I build this using multibeast. My audio is not working, my internet is not working and also i cant install Nvidia Web drivers

I donwloaded them from tonymacx86, but if i open it, it says "Nvidia web driver installer has encountended a problem "
I dont know what to do. If anybody can help me, i would be really happy.
Thanks

Hi, i need your help, if there is any good soul to save my experience with first hackintosh build, i would be glad
(sorry for my english, not my main language)

anyway, i build hackintosh with i7-7800K, Asrock Z370M Pro 4 motherboard and Nvidia GTX 970. (i also have 16GB ram etc, but i dont think this is important)

I successfully installed macOS 10.13.0 High Sierra using guide on this page, then opened Multibeast and checked this:
UEFI boot mode
audio: ALC892
network: AtherosE2200Ethernet v2.2.2
Bootloader: Clover UEFI Boot mode
I also selected Mac Pro 5,1 system definition and Nvidia Web Drivers Boot Flag, as i read i need to select this to install nvidia drivers properly.

I build this using multibeast. My audio is not working, my internet is not working and also i cant install Nvidia Web drivers

I donwloaded them from tonymacx86, but if i open it, it says "Nvidia web driver installer has encountended a problem "
I dont know what to do. If anybody can help me, i would be really happy.
Thanks

Just click continue and the installer will finish. The drivers will then work fine. You should update macOS however for security reasons.

Just click continue and the installer will finish. The drivers will then work fine. You should update macOS however for security reasons.

no, they wont, I tried twice, once i ended up in bootloop and once stucked with Apple logo and loading bar. i am doing somehing wrong.

However i conseder you to be pro when it comes to Web drivers on hackintosh,
can you tell me what exactly i need to check in Multibeast after instalation and what tutorial to follow? I am sorry, but i feel really lost.

Also, if you have some time i would like to ask you for some contact (skype, messenger, i really do not care, anything) to help me step-by-step. Just send it to my mail [email protected] please. I am maybe asking too much and I also hope it is not against any rule on forum.

I am going to perform clean instalation and then perform it once again.

Mayn thanks!

If you are talking about the error message that pops up during the installation then that is normal for those drivers. The error has gone away with the drivers for most recent drivers for 10.13.1. The boot loop or getting stuck is likely a related issue but it is not related to that error.

This is the standard procedure:

BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - Set PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
May need to update Clover
Install web drivers
Update web drivers to ensure that you have the correct version.
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Config.plist - Disable SIP completely - CsrActiveConfig 0x67
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
May need to emulate native NVRAM - Problem 6 - Install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC scripts.
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
May need to install Lilu.kext , LiluFriend and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext

Potential Problems :
HDMI 2.0 is not supported - Use HDMI 1.4 (or lower)
If your graphics card has more than one output of the type that you are using then try another one.
Black Screen with MacPro 6,1 or iMac 15 or iMac 17 System Definition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back