Motherboard
Gigabyte Z790 UD AX
CPU
i7-13700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have one of those NVIDIA cards that work natively without the web drivers and without injection, so I have 2 questions.
1) When your card works anyway, is there any benefit to installing the web drivers? I am having some issues (sluggish minimizing animation when i minimize apps, chrome keeps loading blank pages until i scroll around then the page fills in etc) so i was wondering if the web driver would help that.

2) If the web driver WOULD help, has anyone used the web driver patch tool to successfully use the web driver in High Sierra? I tried to run the app (the app that patches the web driver to think its compatible with the current OS) but it just hangs when I click it to start the patch.

Since we're not telepathic, we need to know your system components. See the tonymacx86 Forum Rules & Policies on signature block components.

Additionally, please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

By completing your Profile and signature block, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

Helo
Where can I find driver for GTX 970 for High Sierra ?
Thanks

there is no solution ?

Nope. We're all in a "hurry up and wait" state. Thus, a drawback of Beta testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back