Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Updates Web Drivers for 10.8.5 (313.01.03f01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

What happens about the error "This computer is not compatible with the NVIDIA web driver"?.

Hi,

What happens about the error "This computer is not compatible with the NVIDIA web driver"?.

You probably have an incompatible profile installed. Try changing to a mac pro profile - I would suggest the mac pro 3.1 which is the most compatible.

i have a quadro fx 4600 and...so many time ago i tried to instal the web driver. The result was that in the 3d softwares like "Modo" i had artifacts..so , if i well remember, i had to delete the pkg from Library/Receipts. Then i discovered the quadro fx 4600 wasn't in the list of nvidia supported video cards, infact the fx 4600 was never released for mac and the cuda core never worked on osx for me ( i have cuda 5.5.25 and today i had a new crash trying to render a scene with "indigo render" ( a plugin for C4d that works with cuda and openCL technology) . So, i never tried to add the kernel flag in org.plist , but i'm afraid it dosen't help me. :/

Do the latest nVidia drivers have any affect on the Fermi Freeze associated with the fermi based cards that were not fixed with 10.8.3? i.e. GTX 550 Ti and GTS 450

Currently suffering from this also, if anyone can shed any light on this problem, that would be great.

How do you guys get the Nvidia drivers to autoboot up by default?

Mine reverts to default drivers on every restart. I checked the preferences and have the relevant boxes ticked..

Don't check in preferances pan if the nvidia drivers are loaded or not.
The only way to know which drivers are loaded (osx default driver or nvidia ones) is to check system profiles under kexts (try to find NV* in the left and take a look on the version number) of the driver.

Check olds posts of nvidia drivers update of this forum if you don't understand all what i said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back