Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Updates Web Drivers for 10.8.5 (313.01.03f01)

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
CPU
core i5 3570K
Graphics
Geforce GTX 650ti 2GB
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
queation about ur gigabyte ds3h and wifi builds

We're u about to overclock any of your ds3h builds or do u do that at all I was not about to change vram on the UEFI settings bc I have both the ds3h and z77 wifi builds as well and just wondering if u did any overclocking on either of them and if so could u let me know what settings u changed on what systems for a stable overclock -thanks Ryan

slim.jim

Motherboard
MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
We're u about to overclock any of your ds3h builds or do u do that at all I was not about to change vram on the UEFI settings bc I have both the ds3h and z77 wifi builds as well and just wondering if u did any overclocking on either of them and if so could u let me know what settings u changed on what systems for a stable overclock -thanks Ryan

Zombie thread! Quick, kill it with a sharp stick.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z490 Creator
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

WHAAAATTT??!!