Contribute
Register

nvidia-update - Simple way to install nVidia web drivers

Program worked successfully, it said driver installed, but nothing changed on my system, still using Intel Graphic Card

Hello. I have encountered a problem that after all the installations, my software does not see a CUDA-enabled device. What else does it take to make it work?

2020-01-13_17-11-55.png

2020-01-13_17-12-21.png

2020-01-13_17-12-40.png

2020-01-13_17-13-48.png

2020-01-13_17-14-02.png

Program worked successfully, it said driver installed, but nothing changed on my system, still using Intel Graphic Card

I installed with 17G66 updated using security update from App Store to 17G11023.
Installed web driver for 17G11023 successfully.
Nothing changed on my system.
Waiting on a Gigabyte RX580 and will update to Catalina rather than trying to find a fix.

my drivers stays in Mac OS native video driver can't change to Nvidia drivers

Mine says "unknown" and the ui is still laggy. I'am using Catalina though!

It didn't work for me: (The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Please contact the software manufacturer for assistance. The package is attempting to install content on the system volume.)

It didn't work for me: (The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Please contact the software manufacturer for assistance. The package is attempting to install content on the system volume.)
what version of macOS are you running?

Back