Contribute
Register

nvidia-update - Simple way to install nVidia web drivers

Thank you, this worked treat. worked on this for a couple of days and this was the penultimate solution. thank you, thank you.

Thanks for this! Finally able to install and use my 1030 GT on Sierra 12.6!

Thank You! Worked great.

The script when being run under Catalina ends up with an error "The package is attempting to install content to the system volume". Mojave after the script works flawlessly (aside from HW acceleration of course). Is there a way to cure it?

The script when being run under Catalina ends up with an error "The package is attempting to install content to the system volume". Mojave after the script works flawlessly (aside from HW acceleration of course). Is there a way to cure it?

sudo mount -uw /

i used this for my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB and while it installed the latest, i'm still seeing issues like tabs in Safari flicker (image attached, on my end they're black, but when i screenshots them they turn back to grey), buttons show up with a white box pops up instead of just the words..... Any help would be great! Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 5.49.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 5.49.43 PM.png
    41 KB · Views: 383
Oh, my GOD, deep thanks to you guys.

There are no NVIDIA drivers for Mojave or Catalina.

There are no NVIDIA drivers for Mojave or Catalina.
I'm aware of that. The script used to work fine in Mojave by installing patched High Sierra drivers and giving double monitor support (excluding hardware acceleration of course). The same patch ends up with an error under Catalina.

Ah, I see now. I don't know whether that can still work or not.

Back