Register

nvidia-update - Simple way to install nVidia web drivers

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7-TH
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 970
Program worked successfully, it said driver installed, but nothing changed on my system, still using Intel Graphic Card
Mine says "unknown" and the ui is still laggy. I'am using Catalina though!

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77-D53H
CPU
I7
Graphics
GTX 660
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
It didn't work for me: (The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Please contact the software manufacturer for assistance. The package is attempting to install content on the system volume.)

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
It didn't work for me: (The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Please contact the software manufacturer for assistance. The package is attempting to install content on the system volume.)
what version of macOS are you running?

Motherboard
don't rember
CPU
i9700
Graphics
nvidia 1080
Hi! Is there any chance that this script could work if I made a mistake and I've update the nvidia driver and now the boot is stuck and doesn't work? (I'm on high sierra). I tried to paste and copy the script via terminal on recovery mode but nothing happens :(

Motherboard
GA-Z370 AORUS
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
i used this for my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB and while it installed the latest, i'm still seeing issues like tabs in Safari flicker (image attached, on my end they're black, but when i screenshots them they turn back to grey), buttons show up with a white box pops up instead of just the words..... Any help would be great! Thanks.
Same problem with same card, you have fixed it?
Thanks

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Sapphire Radeon 570 8 gygs
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks, you save my life!!

Motherboard
Asus Rampage V Extreme
CPU
Graphics
980ti
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Well shoot, so many people had good luck with this so I tried it. I wish it had worked for me, but did not. It did change my driver from 378.10.10.10.25.156 to 378.10.10.10.25.106 but it still does not see my card and the graphics lags badly. Maybe because I am running an X99.
I am not very good at this and several people had to help get me to where it is now. The graphics is one of the last things that I would love to get working. Setting the Nvidia web drivers just gets me a black screen.
Thanks for the script anyway. It took some work, I'm sure and it looks like it helped most people.