Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Mountain Lion 10.8.3 Graphics Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
change .dmg for .pkg , install driver , new panel of nvidia , new option to select driver , in my evga gtx680 select web driver and reset and never load this driver , always select driver osx.

driver does not load the web, is always set by default in the driver osx....... why this happens?

Fusion Drive installation failed. I changed every OSX part smbios Pro 3.1 but still getting installation failed? I installed my backup HD without problem. How can I manual installation from my backup HD to Fusion Drive? Which files should I transfer to my Fusion Drive?

GT 640 not supported. :(

Inside the Nvidia Driver Manager it says Nividia Geforce GTX 660 Ti not supported and when I try ti enable the ECC it un-checks on reboot. so what must I do?

So here comes the million dollar question: how do we force these drivers to run with unsupported cards?

Article: NVIDIA Releases Mountain Lion 10.8.3 Graphics Drivers

On the nVidia's Download site, what kind of Download type should we use, please see picture to understand what i'm talking about.

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 218
Since I built my rig chrome (and only chrome) has caused my comp to crash when using the browser plugin for video that the verge uses. This is one of my favourite sites, but because of this I could not browse my favourite site on my favourite browser, and this fixed it. One less thing to worry about and I can now browse in peace.

One thing I am wondering though is should I use the NVIDIA Web Driver or the OS X Default driver, both seem to work but I'm not sure which one will perform better if it is even noticeable.

I changed the .dmg to .pkg and the installation went fine.

Yes, now there is a preference panel in the menu and in the System Preferences.
Sadly, i can't change form OS X Default Driver to NVIDIA Web Driver, it remains always on "OS X Default Driver" after restart.

Any advice or help or idea ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Thanks

Boot loader: Chimera v2.0.1
CPU: Intel i7 960 (3.30GHz) Quad-Core
MB: Gigabyte x58a-ud3r r2 (Bios FF)
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS 450 OC (1GB) DDR5
Ram: Corsair 6GB DDR3 (1600mhz)
HD: Intel SSD 520 Series 240GB
Monitor: Sony Bravia 1920 x 1080 - (42 Zoll)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back