Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for OS X 10.11.5 (346.03.10)

Motherboard
GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
eMac, iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
So I actually got it to work but then I when out to test the dual boot with windows and restarted it sometimes, in the end, it doesn't boot anymore and I cant figure out why. It did work a couple of times before I booted windows and then I reboot the pc to get in the mac and it just doesn't boot, it gets stuck in the logo. So I let it reboot by itself a couple of times just to see what happens and boom, it ends up entering de mac os system. I really don't know what went wrong here but when it boots the gtx gets recognized and the driver marks the osx default. I'm thinking about leaving it this way but if every time I want to use the mac os it has to reboot a lot to work I'll probably just uninstall it. The dual boot is all in GUID format and the EFI clover menu is working fine. Windows tried to boot with priority by itself a couple of times, its really like having two fighting stupid brothers in a room, but I really wanted to have both. Can anyone help me? Do you guys think it can be stabilized or should I just be happy that it didn't explode yet? Thanks anyway, this forum rocks!
Are these both on one hard disk? My GTX960 worked after the first reboot on my new kingston hyperX savage ssd. fastest I've ever gotten graphics to work. I have the EVGA GTX 960 SC 4GB (the short version with one fan) and it all feels like it was meant to work. This is the least "hacking" I've ever done on a hac computer. Format hdd, install El Cap, reboot, multibeast (to get internet), reboot, download and install nVidia driver, reboot, done. I haven't installed or tested FCX or LPX yet, but I don't expect any issues based on what I've seen so far!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 590
Mac
MacBook Pro
Not exactly. In Photoshop, in camera raw plugin image gets distorted quite often when zooming in or out.
That's right, even with 2015.5.
But does not crash. The Illustrator 2015.3 works better than CC 2015.2.1. For example, when you remove a guide, the clock does not appear.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte z390 Aorus Ultra
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
amd vega64 frontier edition 16 gb, amd RX 480
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
hello everyone i am new to this PLEASE HELP ME i have successfully installed el captain followed rehab man guide
my laptop specs
Msi GE72 6QD
intel core i7 6700HQ ,16gb ddr4 ram ,
NIVIDIA GTX 960M 2GB
1TB HDD
i am not sure if my laptop can work with nivida gtx960 can anyone guide me how to enable the gpu on this right now neither keyboard works nor brightness control nor trackpad
can this driver help me to make the os x see the GPU

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
hello everyone i am new to this PLEASE HELP ME i have successfully installed el captain followed rehab man guide
my laptop specs
Msi GE72 6QD
NIVIDIA GTX 960M 2GB
1TB HDD
i am not sure if my laptop can work with nivida gtx960 can anyone guide me how to enable the gpu on this right now neither keyboard works nor brightness control nor trackpad
You have a Laptop, post your question(s) in El Capitan Laptop Support.

Motherboard
Asus Prime Z370-A
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
2xGTX 980 Ti, 1xGTX 970, UHD 630
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
my laptop specs
Msi GE72 6QD
NIVIDIA GTX 960M 2GB
1TB HDD
The integrated NVIDIA GPU will not work if it has Intel GPU enabled on laptop machines. You would have to disable completly Intel GPU to make NVIDIA GPU work.

Motherboard
Asus Z270-P
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
RX 580
Using latest release for 10.11.6 (f02), HDMI is not working on a GTX 970.

Motherboard
ASUS H81MB CBR
CPU
i5 > Need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
GTX 950
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm using a gtx 950 and my hdmi monitor is not working , what should i do ???