Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for OS X 10.11.3 (346.03.05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've installed this and it seems to work fine for me but...

My drivers always default to OS X Default graphics drivers under the NVIDIA Driver Manager after every reboot is this normal?

I set it every time to the NVIDIA Web Driver but after every restart boom its back to saying Default Graphics Driver its driving me a bit mental! Anyone have any ideas on a fix for this that would be great?

Thanks

My drivers always default to OS X Default graphics drivers under the NVIDIA Driver Manager after every reboot is this normal?

I set it every time to the NVIDIA Web Driver but after every restart boom its back to saying Default Graphics Driver its driving me a bit mental! Anyone have any ideas on a fix for this that would be great?

Thanks

I had this issue when installing the web drivers with my old Gigabyte board (X58A-UD3R). I had to add a few additional boot flags. One was nvda_drv=1, I'm forgetting what the other one was. search for that.

You have successfully installed the drivers, but they are not loading. When you switch from native to Nvidia drivers, it should make you reboot. Even though you are rebooting, the drivers are not activating.

Thanks

I had the same issue, for me it was because my motherboard does not seem to support native NVRAM. Once I enabled emulated NVRAM in Clover, the NVIDIA driver setting persists across reboots.

If you're using Clover, you basically install Clover's EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi, rc scripts, and Preference Pane. Then in the Clover Preference Pane/NVRAM variables set 'Save NVRAM contents to disk' to 'Always'. Hope this works for you.

More reading:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html#TOP6.1

Installed 346.03.05f02 (on 10.11.3) with GTX 970, Benchmark with Unigine Valley 1.0 (Setting Ultra at 1440p), I only got Half-Framerate (50-60% of 50-100FPS) as when benchmark on Windows 10 and Loading seen stuck sometimes while in Windows it load very smooth. really bad performance :eek:

I'm having trouble getting 4k @ 60hz with this driver. I'm using a Samsung 4k TV, GeForce GTX 950 connected via a proper HDMI cable. I have all the modes set right on the TV, as it works the way it should in Windows. But it only wants to come up at 24hz in OSX. Any suggestions? Some kind of boot option or SSDT mod? I'm just not getting any options for it in OSX. The resolution is correct, just not the frequency.

I'm running 346.03.05f02 and trying to push an LG UF6450 55" 4k screen over HDMI 2.0. I am only getting 30 hz and no options to change it. I can run the correct resolution but I can't get the hz up. It works correctly in Windows.

Hello! I just installed these drivers on my new system. I'm running a i5 750 and GTX 580 1,5GB. I get this error, what is going on? :(

12773278_1164272696931125_1096044852_o.jpg

After many hours of testing I can say that the final version of WebDriver: 346.03.05f02, produced also artifacts in Photoshop CC 2015. The BETA version is better for me. Have the EVGA GTX 960, 4GB. I installed the older version.

Hello, I'm having trouble getting the HDMI video out to work on a Asus GTX 750 Ti. At first I was having trouble getting OS X to recognize that a card was installed at all. Now it shows up in about this mac and reports the correct hardware. I'm using driver version 346.03.05f02. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back