Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for OS X 10.11.3 (346.03.05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have final cut pro working again without crashing THANK GOD. This one was killing me I was about to pull the trigger for a R9 280X card. Now I will wait for a while. So far so good but I haven't done a hour or more of editing yet. Tomorrow awaits. Updated to 10.11.3 and the 346.03.05 driver. I have a 760 2G card. I will run BruceX test again. it has been reported that it speeds things up. I deleted all my prior reder files and did notice that this renders much faster now. Or appears to.

And yes, I sent in a ton of crash reports that will indicate I am using a Hackintosh. The netkas kext and fakeSMC kexts kind of give it away.

Jules

I get flickering video when I play any un-rendered clip. I switched back to default. :(

Hi Tony,

I have one question. It isn't not possible to install this NVIDIA Drivers until you upgrade for 10.11.3. But i have a 750Ti, and when i restart and put in clover flag nvda_drv=0 the system doesn't boot. Should put in safe mode also with flag -x ?

Thanks,
LP

Hi Tony,

I have one question. It isn't not possible to install this NVIDIA Drivers until you upgrade for 10.11.3. But i have a 750Ti, and when i restart and put in clover flag nvda_drv=0 the system doesn't boot. Should put in safe mode also with flag -x ?

Thanks,
LP

Safe mode may work- otherwise try nv_disable=1

Attachments

• blocks2015.2.jpg
    blocks2015.2.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 332
I need some help with 4k. All my stuff is listed in the profile. Running latest clover. GTX 950 on 10.11.1 was a snap: installed card; installed then-current Nvidia web driver; plugged HDMI cable from card to TV; 4k sweetness at 60p. Now on 10.11.3, after installing current web driver (the one this thread is about), I don't get 60p; I'm at 24p. Mac screen hangs off the sides of the visible monitor. This is a huge mess. Is there some magical kext I'm missing (that I didn't need before)? Do I need to wait out a later web driver?

Thanks to all in advance.

I need some help with 4k. All my stuff is listed in the profile. Running latest clover. GTX 950 on 10.11.1 was a snap: installed card; installed then-current Nvidia web driver; plugged HDMI cable from card to TV; 4k sweetness at 60p. Now on 10.11.3, after installing current web driver (the one this thread is about), I don't get 60p; I'm at 24p. Mac screen hangs off the sides of the visible monitor. This is a huge mess. Is there some magical kext I'm missing (that I didn't need before)? Do I need to wait out a later web driver?

Thanks to all in advance.

try beta version of the driver. it solves some issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back