Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for OS X 10.11.3 (346.03.05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After many hours of testing I can say that the final version of WebDriver: 346.03.05f02, produced also artifacts in Photoshop CC 2015. The BETA version is better for me. Have the EVGA GTX 960, 4GB. I installed the older version.

My Photoshop CC 2015 (lastest update) got bug with this Driver, Cannot go to Preference > Performance setting windows (Interge error), to fix it i need to swith to OSX Default Graphic Driver

and one problem i am not sure it came from driver or not is when i use Healing tool or Clone tool on Pts, Image sometime break with black and white square at place where cursor is moving (tried disable OpenGL on Setting but no change)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 19.32.35.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-18 at 19.32.35.png
    560.3 KB · Views: 146
My Photoshop CC 2015 (lastest update) got bug with this Driver, Cannot go to Preference > Performance setting windows (Interge error), to fix it i need to swith to OSX Default Graphic Driver

and one problem i am not sure it came from driver or not is when i use Healing tool or Clone tool on Pts, Image sometime break with black and white square at place where cursor is moving (tried disable OpenGL on Setting but no change)

Yes, certainly comes that of the driver. I had the same problem, even with the brush. The problem is that there is no universal medicine for it. For me works best the beta driver. If nothing helps, you have to replace the graphics card. I'm still waiting, and hope it will improve OS 10.11.4. For me there are only rare Illustrator crashes. PS works very well.

Yes, certainly comes that of the driver. I had the same problem, even with the brush. The problem is that there is no universal medicine for it. For me works best the beta driver. If nothing helps, you have to replace the graphics card. I'm still waiting, and hope it will improve OS 10.11.4. For me there are only rare Illustrator crashes. PS works very well.

With you, Problem is gone with beta Driver ?

On Windows everything is fine so it isn't from VGA, may be from Driver or Adobe i dont know. I haven't test lastest beta driver for now. Date that 10.11.4 come out is very soon, waiting for test it !

Regarding gaming (with supported driver cards). Does any of you have luck with that without lag or blurry stuff?

Regarding gaming (with supported driver cards). Does any of you have luck with that without lag or blurry stuff?

Hi Regarding games, i just tried out a MMO game online with the unity patch for OSX, running El Capitan, with a Modzilla browser, and has been very stable and fast for me so far. just using the default Apple Nvidia drivers, that have detected my Graphics Card. :)

PC Build ASUS H61mk MB
CPU Socket 1155 3770k
ASUS GTX770 Poseidon 2gig
8 gig DDR3 1866 Corsair Dominator ram
Kingston 128 SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back