Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for OS X 10.11.0 (346.03.02)

Motherboard
Dell i7567 (Clover v4k+)
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630 + nVidia GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Apple
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have 10.11.1 beta, so the system version "isn't supported". For the nVidia drivers that I'm using right now, I had to make the 15A > 15B patch in nVidiaWebStartup.kext/Info.plist... is there a way to do this for the installer or the new drivers in any way? Since I don't want to backdate / reinstall :think:

Motherboard
Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 - F11
CPU
i7-8700K OC @ 5.1Ghz
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Performa
Mobile Phone
iOS
This first official release, has way worse performance than latest in Yosemite.. I hope that Nvidia will get to Yosemite performance in next release ..
This has the same performance as YoS. the beta drivers didn't but these have same changes as YOS that improved performance

I am running the gm seed of el cap and using the previous nvidia webdrivers. It says that there is no updates, and when I try to install the drivers it says my OS X version is not compatible:-/

I noticed that the build number for the MAS version of el cap released yesterday is a bit higher than the gm seed...
So how do I install the newer nvidia drivers...?
You need to update to final release. These drivers are for that, not the GM Candidate (emphesis on candidate) that you have installed now.

after installing this new driver all my audio is disappeared. I have Audio Realtek ALC888b (with Clover).
why?
Installing new kexts like nvdia drivers would have triggered a kext cache rebuild. If you installed your audio mods in S/L/E or L/E instead of clover injection. Then they may have been excluded from cache rebuild if you turned SIP for kext signing back on post update. That'd be my theory

Motherboard
Asus X99 Deluxe OSX Yosemite 10.10.5
CPU
I7 5930K
Graphics
Zotac GTX 980 ti
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thanks for the answer Theory D!!! But unfortunately I have an X99 System and everytime I change the SMBIOS to other than Mac Pro 6.1 I get a kernel panic at boot :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Motherboard
ASUS X99A-II
CPU
i7-6900K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Hello guys. I have a really big problem.

I have 2 partitions in my SSD, ok? The first one, is an OS X el capitan updated from yosemite. The nvidia web drivers works fine there, with my 2 screens. A samsung 4k (DP) and an acer fullhd (dvi). If I boot there, everything is OK, bot screens turn on at boot.

But, on the other partition, I have a clean installation of el capitan with unibeast. Everything works OK, sound, and so (Except USB 3.0, im fixing them atm...). If I boot in this partition with both screens turned on, then it stucks in black screen. The nvidia drivers in both partition are the same... Is so strange. If I unplug the fullhd screen, and reboot, then the 4k monitor works ok when booting on this partition. Why could this happen?

Here you are my config.plist

EDIT: Ok, fixed with HDMI instead of DVI :)

Attachments

Motherboard
Sabertooth X79
CPU
3930k @ 4.8Ghz
Graphics
EVGA GTX 780
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have an Asus Sabertooth X79 with a GTX 780. Success with no issues.

SMBIOS is set to MacPro5,1

Motherboard
GA-Z87-HD3
CPU
i7 4770k
Graphics
Gainward GTX1060 6GB
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
I have GTX660, is web driver better options? :geek:

Motherboard
GigaByte Z390 M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have GTX660, is web driver better options? :geek:
Im really wonder that. I have same card but sometimes when I boot machine my screen turn orange and blue. I shot printscreen but after restart everything been normal even screenshot. When I use Cinema4D and changing workflow screen milisecond been glitch.

Motherboard
AsRock X299 ITX
CPU
i9 7920X
Graphics
Zotac GTX 1080 TI Mini
Mac
Mac Pro
I have 10.11.1 beta, so the system version "isn't supported". For the nVidia drivers that I'm using right now, I had to make the 15A > 15B patch in nVidiaWebStartup.kext/Info.plist... is there a way to do this for the installer or the new drivers in any way? Since I don't want to backdate / reinstall :think:
NO, on 10.11.1 doesn't work, have to wait for new webdriver :!: