Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
I also get a black screen with iMac 17,1 system definition. Please post the solution if you find one.

AGDFix by shilohh fix for my rig 17,1 http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/ssdt-gpu-graphics-card-injection.183354/
Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 1.44.05 AM.png

whatis your smbios??? it success only with macpro 6.1,,imac15.1 17.1 system definition.

17,1. Could be an issue with the GTX 750 TI?

I use iMac14,2. It just works.

Sierra GM 14'2 Haswell Defninition GTX 750 Ti... all 3 monitors up with Video but alas no HDMI Audio.... I reckon this is an nVidia Driver issue... whatever this patched driver is doing it certainly does give Graphics acceleration but the HDMI audio is broken. Will have to wait for first "official" Sierra driver. I had a few issues,,, I had to nuke an updated PB I had and reinstall PB 7 before I got any acceleration at all... and then it was only on 2 monitors.... but after 2 reboots the straight HDMI to my Samsung TV worked ... Not sure about anyone else but I still find Sierra buggy. I have big issues trying to mount Efi Volumes. If I use configurator it does nothing... or opens an empty Efi folder rather than my boot volume... With terminal I get a not found... but using the two together I somehow eventually get there... Other installers simply don't launch at all or return code messages...

I use iMac14,2. It just works.

It just worked before with iMac17,1 and El Capitan. I had everything working with 17,1 so I am hesitant to change to 14,2 and screw up imessages.

Sierra GM 14'2 Haswell Defninition GTX 750 Ti... all 3 monitors up with Video but alas no HDMI Audio.... I reckon this is an nVidia Driver issue... whatever this patched driver is doing it certainly does give Graphics acceleration but the HDMI audio is broken. Will have to wait for first "official" Sierra driver. I had a few issues,,, I had to nuke an updated PB I had and reinstall PB 7 before I got any acceleration at all... and then it was only on 2 monitors.... but after 2 reboots the straight HDMI to my Samsung TV worked ... Not sure about anyone else but I still find Sierra buggy. I have big issues trying to mount Efi Volumes. If I use configurator it does nothing... or opens an empty Efi folder rather than my boot volume... With terminal I get a not found... but using the two together I somehow eventually get there... Other installers simply don't launch at all or return code messages...
how to disable SIP on macos sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back