Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm that the GTX980ti works now with the latest Sierra beta and the latest NVIDIA beta-driver?

Quick fix to the GTX 750TI issue:

System Preferences / Accessibility / Display / enable Reduce transparency
THANK YOU!!

I was on Beta 2 for ages, and my 750ti has been fine. Decided to upgrade to 6 today, or whatever App Store was moaning at me for, and was suffering the same fate, so thank you.

Still no joy in Mudville, even with graphics injection on (which I haven't needed since ditching the GT 730). I thought about using the Fake ID for a plain GTX 750 (0x10DE1381) or 750 Ti (0x10DE105F). The FTW model is 0x10DE1380.

I notice Clover has a new option in the Graphics Injector menu: "Use Generic nVidia Name". What's that for?

Also, there's this Display Mirroring menu at top right—somehow, it thinks my display is a projector!

Guys can you tell us if it´s working with GTX 980 Ti, Cause i try to install the web drivers, but everytime i restart the computer the Os X default graphics is selected by default and i get 7 mb graphics card on system info, If i boot nvda_drv=1 i get black screen and my monitor is going stand by.

Do these drivers work with 600 series cards?

Go into the System Preferences > Displays > Display and make sure the Resolution button Best for display is picked. That worked for me.

Apparently that fixed the bug I reported here with the swapped red and blue colours. My screen is now back to normal :) Thank you!

Guys can you tell us if it´s working with GTX 980 Ti, Cause i try to install the web drivers, but everytime i restart the computer the Os X default graphics is selected by default and i get 7 mb graphics card on system info, If i boot nvda_drv=1 i get black screen and my monitor is going stand by.

It should work if you change your system definition or smbios to 14,2 with nvda_drv=1 (also web drivers no built in ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back